A STATE OF AMBIVALENCE: THE FEMINIST MOVEMENT IN SINGAPORE
- A State of Ambivalence: The Feminist Movement in Singapore. Arora, Mandakini // SOJOURN: Journal of Social Issues in Southeast Asia;Oct2006, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p275
The article reviews the book "A State of Ambivalence: The Feminist Movement in Singapore," by Lenore Lyons.
- Labour Migration and Human Trafficking in Southeast Asia: Critical Perspectives. Yea, Sallie // SOJOURN: Journal of Social Issues in Southeast Asia;Jul2013, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p374
The article reviews the book "Labour Migration and Human Trafficking in Southeast Asia: Critical Perspectives," edited by Michele Ford, Lenore Lyons, and Willem van Schendel.
- INSIGHT. // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Jan/Feb2014, Issue 139, p26
The article offers the insights of doctors Lenore Lyons and David Bomba regarding their responsible outdoor lifestyle, the exploration of the Australian landscape, and ecotourism.
- Feminism and Foucault Reflections on Resistance (Book). McWhorter, Ladelle // NWSA Journal;Autumn90, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p677
Reviews the book 'Feminism and Foucalt: Reflections on Resistance,' edited by Irene Diamond and Lee Quinby.
- DESIGN & FEMINISM (BOOK). // Women & Environments International Magazine;
Reviews the book 'Design and Feminism: Re-Visioning Spaces, Places and Everyday Things,' edited by Joan Rothschild.
- Labour Migration and Human Trafficking in Southeast Asia: Critical Perspectives. Pomianek, Christina // Journal of International & Global Studies;2015, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p130
No abstract available.
- MacKinnon's Feminism: Power on Whose Terms? Bartlett, Katherine T. // California Law Review;Jul87, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p1559
Reviews the book 'Feminism Unmodified: Discourses on Life and Law,' by Catherine A. MacKinnon.
- Feminism in American Politics (Book Review). Fowlkes, Diane L.; Havens, Murray Clark // Journal of Politics;May82, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p604
Reviews the book 'Feminism in American Politics: A Study of Ideological Influence,' by Claire Knoche Fulenwider.
- Strength in obsucrity. Winslow, Barbara // Women's Review of Books;Nov2002, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p17
Reviews the book 'Feminism in the Heartland,' by Judith Ezekiel.