- Puzzle Quilts. Zlendich, Jan // Library Journal;4/15/2006, Vol. 131 Issue 7, p77
This article reviews the book "Puzzle Quilts," by Paula Nadelstern.
- PAULA NADELSTERN: A Kaleidoscopic Vision. Frankel, Candie // Fiberarts;Summer2002, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p18
The article features quilt artist Paula Nadelstern and her work. Paula started by cutting various bits of fabrics and piecing together in a kaleidoscopic vision with star-like design based on the two-mirror kaleidoscope. She calls her works prima donna because of the repeating wedge...
- Quilt National '07 Update. // Fiberarts;Summer2006, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p16
The article announces that the Dairy Barn Cultural Arts Center in Athens, Ohio is preparing for the next edition of the Quilt National 2007 (QN), an international exhibition of innovative quilts to be held in summer of 2007. This would be the last QN for Hilary Fletcher, who is retiring after...
- A stich in Time. // Odyssey;Dec2002, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p29
Profiles art quilt maker Paula Nadelstern. Career history of Paula Nadelstern; Inspiration derived from kaleidoscopic images of snowflakes for the quilting process; Series of snow crystal quilts based on photographs taken by Wilson Bentley.
- A Complicated Case of Quilts, Carpets, and Copyright. // Fiberarts;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the lawsuit filed by quilt artist Paula Nadelstern against Couristan Inc., Houston Convention Center Hotel Corp., and Hilton Hotels Corp., on grounds that they unlawfully copied the designs in her kaleidoscope quilts. The defendants denied the allegations and claimed that...
- Basic Quilting Primer. // Fiberarts;Mar/Apr87, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p62
The article reviews the book "Quilts."
- Quilts by Monday. // Quilter's World;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p9
The article reviews the book "Quilts by Monday."
- Quilt Block Leftovers. S. L. H. // Quilter's World;Jun2007, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p12
The article reviews the book "Quilt Block Leftovers."
- Art Quilts. Hatch, Sandra L. // Quilter's World;Apr2006, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p12
The article reviews the book "Art Quilts, A Celebration."