- DARK ROAD (Book). // New Republic;2/4/46, Vol. 114 Issue 5, p166
Reviews the book "Dark Roads," by Doris Miles Disney.
- CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. // New Republic;6/21/48, Vol. 118 Issue 25, p26
Reviews several books. "The Book of the Lion," by Elizabeth Daly; "The Mouse With Red Eyes," by Elizabeth Eastman; "That Which Is Crooked," by Doris Miles Disney; "Tremolo," by Ernest Borneman.
- Untitled. . // New Yorker;3/8/1976, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p121
Two excerpts from the book "The Straw Man," by Doris Miles Disney and the newspaper "Times" are presented.
- FICTION PARADE. Farrelly, John // New Republic;11/24/47, Vol. 117 Issue 21, p28
Reviews the books "The Living Novel," by V.S. Pritchett, "One Fine Day," by Mollie Panter-Downes, "Enduring Old Charms," by Doris Miles Disney and "Murder Miscellany: Politics Is Murder," by Edwin Lanham.
- HERE LIES (Book). Adams, Phoebe-Lou // Atlantic (02769077);Nov86, Vol. 258 Issue 5, p139
Reviews the book 'Here Lies,' by Eric Ambler.
- BRIEFLY NOTED. // New Yorker;9/29/86, Vol. 62 Issue 32, p135
Reviews the book "Here Lies," by Eric Ambler.
- Twelve Stories of Russia (Book). Ponce, Pedro; Hemmingson, Michael // Review of Contemporary Fiction;Summer2002, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p231
Reviews two books. 'Twelve Stories of Russia: A Novel, I Guess,' by A.J. Perry; 'Here Lies,' edited by David Gilbert and Karl Roeseler.
- Partners in crime. Muller, Marcia // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);May97, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p7
Discusses how the author started as a writer of crime novels. Fascination with detectives; Creation of a fictional model; Start of the Sharon McCone mystery novels.
- Felony flops. Lane, Anthony // New Yorker;02/24/97, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p148
Presents crime stories in the United States. Includes an anonymous real estate agent selling spaces at suspiciously low prices; Trial of Giuseppe `Uovo' Pavese; Alexandra Kelly's case; David Taxman's felony on Ringo Starr; Kleptomania of the Menendez sisters; Tragedy of Claus von Buick.