- Hazard identification and risk assessment. // Chemical Business;Jul96, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p75
Reports on the Institution of Chemical Engineers' publication of the book `Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment' by Geoff Wells. Features of the book; Issues discussed; Contact information.
- BIOTECHNOLOGY IN THE ENVIRONMENT. Sharples, Frances E. // BioScience;Mar1989, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p184
Reviews the book 'Risk Assessment for Deliberate Releases: The Possible Impact of Genetically Engineered Microorganisms on the Environment,' edited by W. Klingmuller.
- Why Should Oncology Nurses Be Interested in Genetics? Jenkins, Jean; Masny, Agnes // Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p576
Presents an excerpt from the book "Genetics in Oncology Practice: Cancer Risk Assessment," edited by Amy Strauss Tranin, Agnes Masny and Jean Jenkins.
- Risk management. // Accounting Today;11/6/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p28
The article reviews the book "Guide to Audit Risk Assessment," by Douglas Carmichael.
- Book Review: Making better environmental decisions: and alternative to risk assessment. Schnieder, Dona // Environmentalist;Jun2001, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p171
Reviews the book 'Making Better Environmental Decisions: An Alternative to Risk Assessment.'
- A one-stop reference source for comprehensive, up-to-date information on biology of silver, largescale silver and bighead carps and environmental risk assessment. Jianzhong Shen // Environmental Biology of Fishes;Apr2009, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p341
The article reviews the book "Bigheaded Carps: A Biological Synopsis and Environmental Risk Assessment," by Cindy S. Kolar .
- Inhalation Toxicology (Book). Irons, Richard D. // American Scientist;May/Jun90, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p274
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Inhalation Toxicology: The Design and Interpretation of Inhalation Studies and Their Use in Risk Assessment,' edited by D. Dungworth, G. Kimmerle, J. Lewkowski R. McClellan and W. StÃ¶ber.
- AQUATIC TOXICOLOGY . EISLER, RONALD; Eisler, Ronald // BioScience;Nov87, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p742
Reviews the book "Fundamentals of Aquatic Toxicology: Methods and Applications," edited by Gary M. Rand and Sam R. Petrocelli.
- Risk Assessment: Basics & Benchmarks. Christensen, Wayne C. // Professional Safety;Jul2004, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p60
Reviews the book "Risk Assessment: Basics & Benchmarks," by Bruce W. Main.