- Television: Dramatic Mode of Communication. // Spectra;Oct1982, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p5
Reviews the book "The Age of Television," by Martin Esslin.
- Spoilt or choice. Cox, David // New Statesman;1/20/2003, Vol. 132 Issue 4621, p49
Reviews the book 'UK TV,' edited by Dick Emery.
- Television Culture. Crowley, David // Canadian Journal of Communication;Feb1989, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p91
The article reviews the book "Television Culture," by John Fiske.
- Television in the Eighties. // BKSTS Journal;Nov1982, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p616
The article reviews the book "Television in the Eighties," by Rex Moorfoot.
- For the defense. Taylor, Davidson // Columbia Journalism Review;Summer1962, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p33
Reviews the book "Television Quarterly," vol.1.
- The Incredible Television Machine (Book Review). Josslin, Daniel; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Nov78, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p67
Reviews the book 'The Incredible Television Machine,' by Lee Polk and Eda LeShan.
- Television Today (Book). Fleishman, Lauren // Library Journal;1/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 2, p143
Reviews the book 'Television Today: A Close-Up View; Readings From TV Guide,' edited by Barry Cole.
- Then and now. Kerr, Paul // Sight & Sound;Aug91, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p33
Reviews the book 'Popular Television in Britain: Studies in Cultural History,' edited by John Corner.
- Ambient Television (Book). Whitaker, W. Richard // Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly;Summer2002, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p468
Reviews the book 'Ambient Television: Visual Culture and Public Space,' by Anna McCarthy.