New Approaches to Socialist History
- 1956 and All That. Goodway, David // Anarchist Studies;2009, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p120
The article reviews the book "1956 and All That," edited by Keith Flett.
- British Fascism, the Labour Movement and the State. Thorpe, Andrew // English Historical Review;Feb2007, Vol. 122 Issue 495, p281
The article reviews the book "British Fascism, the Labour Movement and the State," edited by Nigel Copsey and David Renton.
- The Leninist Model. WORCESTER, KENT // New Politics;Winter2014, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p126
No abstract available.
- Untitled. // New Statesman & Society;8/20/93, Vol. 6 Issue 266, p26
Discusses literary and political influences to letter writer Keith Flett. Books; Authors; Music; Life experiences; Political figures; More.
- The Congo: Plunder and Resistance. Tshimanga, Charles // African Studies Review;Sep2008, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p172
The article reviews the book "The Congo: Plunder and Resistance," by David Renton, David Seddon and Leo Zeilig.
- Book Reviews. // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Apr2009, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p137
This article reviews several books including "Chartism After 1848: The Working Class and the Politics of Radical Education," by Keith Flett, "Dr. John Taylor, Chartist: Ayrshire Revolutionary," by W. Hamish Fraser, and "The British Working Class, 1832-1940," by Andrew August.
- The Congo Wars: Conflict, myth and reality/The Congo: Plunder and resistance. STEARNS, JASON // African Affairs;Jan2009, Vol. 108 Issue 430, p147
The article reviews the books "The Congo Wars: Conflict, myth and reality," by Thomas Turner and "The Congo: Plunder and resistance," by David Renton, David Seddon and Leo Zeilig.
- ILS ONT DIT... BLAIN, FRANÇOISE-ALINE // Beaux Arts Magazine;sep2013, Issue 351, p16
The article presents a quote from socialist historian Keith Flett published in the French newspaper Le Monde on August 5, 2013, on the fact that a wall artwork by artist Banksy was removed from a poor neighborhood in London, England, by a private company, to be auctioned at an art auction.
- POLITICAL SCIENCE. // Reference & Research Book News;May2008, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p201
The article reviews several books including "1956 and all that," edited by Keith Flett, "An introduction to political philosophy," by Alexander Moseley, and "The information revolution and world politics," by Elizabeth Hanson.