Edinburgh. The making of a Capital City
- Edinburgh: The Making of a Capital City Edited by Brian Edwards and Paul Jenkins. Pp. xiv, 255. ISBN: 0 7486 1868 6. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press. 2005. Â£19.99. TOWSEY, MARK // Scottish Historical Review;Oct2008, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p352
The article reviews the book "Edinburgh: The Making of a Capital City," edited by Brian Edwards and Paul Jenkins.
- HALENKOV. OHLÃ‰DNUTI ZA MINULOSTÃ A TÅ˜JAPADESÃTILETOU HISTORIÃ OBCE. St'astná, Jarmila // Cesky Lid: etnologicky casopis;2005, Vol. 92 Issue 2, p223
This article reviews two books commemorating the 350th anniversary of the city of Halenkov: Josef Vaclavikâ€™s "Halenkov" and Silvester Kazmirâ€™s book of the same name. Both were published in Halenkov and replete with photographs.
- Anatomy of a Cloud. M. C. N. // American Artist;Dec1983, Vol. 47 Issue 497, p80
The article reviews the book "Anatomy of a Cloud," by Paul Jenkins.
- On the Border (Book). Hurley, Andrew // Western Historical Quarterly;Winter2002, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p493
Reviews the book 'On the Border: An Environmental History of San Antonio,' edited by Char Miller.
- THE NEW BOOK ABOUT AN OL CITY: SOME REFLECTIONS. McWilliams, Tennant S. // Alabama Review;Apr2002, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p151
Reviews the book 'Mobile: The New History of Alabama's First City,' edited by Michael V.R. Thomason, foreword by Joe Langan.
- Bucharest (Book). Roman, Denise // Slavic & East European Journal;Summer2002, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p424
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Bucharest: A Sentimental Guide,' edited by Aurora Fabritius, Erwin Kessler and Adrian Solomon.
- CITIES (Book Review). Honey, Rex // Annals of Regional Science;Jun74, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p157
Reviews the book 'Cities: Their Origin, Growth, and Human Impact,' with an introduction by Kingsley Davis.
- Infiltration (Book). Stone, Michael K. // Whole Earth;Summer2002, Issue 108, p78
Reviews the book 'Infiltration: The Zine About the Going Places You're Not Supposed To Go.'
- RECLAIMING OUR CITIES AND TOWNS (Book). Murphy, Patricia // Electronic Green Journal;Apr95, pN.PAG
Reviews the book 'Reclaiming Our Cities and Towns: Better Living With Less Traffic,' by David Engwicht.