- Aberdeen Students 1600--1860. Simpson, Matthew // Scottish Historical Review;Oct2007, Vol. 86,2 Issue 222, p366
The article reviews the book "Aberdeen Students 1600--1860," by Colin A. McLaren .
- Crossing Customs (Book). // Adolescence;Fall2002, Vol. 37 Issue 147, p645
Reviews the book 'Crossing Customs: International Students Write on U.S. College Life and Culture,' edited by Andrew Garrod and Jay Davis.
- Bothering with the minority. Dickinson, K.G. // British Medical Journal;9/22/1979, Vol. 2 Issue 6192, p727
Reviews the book 'Students in Need: Essays in Memory of Nicholas Malleson.'
- BY ANY MEAN NECESSARY. Lattimore, Ashton // Essence (Time Inc.);Sep2008, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p102
The article reviews the book "Whatever It Takes.
- Uzeir Becovic, Gajret u Pljevljima, Podgorica: Almanah: Sarajevo: Grafokomerc, 2007 (Sarajevo: Graficko Preduzece).--356 str: ilustr: 25 cm.--(Biblioteka Bastina Almanah, Podgorica). Kujovic, Dragana // Istorijski Zapisi;2008, Vol. 81 Issue 1-4, p325
As part of the commemorative issue â€œ60 years of the Historical Institute of Montenegro 1948-2008,â€ this article reviews Uzeir Becovicâ€™s history of Gajret, an organization devoted to assisting Muslim students in the Balkans, founded in Sarajevo in 1903, in the city of Pljevlja,...
- Inquisitive Series (Book). Zeegers, Yvonee // Teaching Science: The Journal of the Australian Science Teachers;Winter2004, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p56
Reviews the book "Inquisitive Series."
- Assistive Devices, Adaptive Strategies, and Recreational Activities for Students with Disabilities (Book). Norton, Mel L. // Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly;Apr2004, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p182
Reviews the book "Assistive Devices, Adaptive Strategies, and Recreational Activities for Students With Disabilities: A Practical Guide for Including Students Who Need Assistive Devices and Adaptive Strategies Into Physical Education and Recreation Activities," by Buzz Williams.
- Adult Students Today. Hoffman, Annette // Journal of College Admission;Summer2005, Issue 188, p29
Reviews the book "Adult Students Today," by Carol Aslanian.
- The Mildly Handicapped Student (Book Review). Newberger, Darryl Alan // Journal of Learning Disabilities;Mar1983, Vol. 16 Issue 3
Reviews the book 'The Mildly Handicapped Student,' edited by Ted L. Miller and Earl E. Davis.