Learning From Norway
- Norwegian Agriculture History. Ingebritsen, Christine // Agricultural History;Winter2007, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p140
Reviews the book "Norwegian Agriculture History," edited by Reidar Almas and Brynjulv Gjerdaker.
- Globalization, Localization and Sustainable Livelihoods. Dalton, Roger // Geography;Spring2005, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p106
Reviews the book "Globalization, Localization and Sustainable Livelihoods," by Reidar Almas and Geoffrey Lawrence.
- AGRICULTURE, GARDENING, FORESTRY, FISHING & ANIMAL CULTURE. // Reference & Research Book News;Feb2005, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p275
Presents books on agriculture, gardening and animal culture. "Norwegian Agricultural History," edited by Reidar Almas; "Color Your Garden," by Jill Billington; "The Most Beautiful Gardens in the World," by Alain Le Toquin and translated by Clare Palmieri; "Gateways to the Southwest: The Story of...
- ABA to offer new booklet on sources for ag loans. // Banking;Jun76, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p148
Reviews the book 'Agricultural Lending: Sources of Funds.'
- Organic Agriculture: Sustainability, Markets and Policies. Harris, P. J. C. // Biological Agriculture & Horticulture (AB Academic Publishers);2004, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p93
Reviews the book "Organic Agriculture: Sustainability, Markets and Policies."
- Agricultural Science Manuals. // Tech Directions;Jan2003, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p38
Reviews the book 'Agricultural Science.'
- Indian Agriculture (Book). Bhuyan, Sanjib // Journal of Asian Economics;May/Jun2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p407
Reviews the book 'Indian Agriculture: Four Decades of Development,' edited by G.S. Bhalla and Gurmail Singh.
- Southwestern Agriculture (Book Review). Isern, Thomas D. // American Historical Review;Jun83, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p758
Reviews the book 'Southwestern Agriculture: Pre-Columbian to Modern,' edited by Henry C. Dethloff and Irvin M. May Jr.
- Farewell to Farms (Book). Prag, Ebbe; Seppala, Pekka // European Journal of Development Research;Jun2000, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p235
Reviews the book 'Farewell to Farms: De-agrarianisation and Employment in Africa,' edited by Deborah Fahy Bryceson and Vali Leiden.