Rockwood and Wilkins' fractures in Children. 6th ed
- Book Reviews. Pizzutillo, Peter D.; Colton, Christopher; Sanders, Albert; Hunter, Robert E.; Heckman, James D.; Micheli, Lyle J. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Apr2002, Vol. 84-A Issue 4, p705
Reviews the book 'Rockwood and Wilkins' Fractures in Children.'
- Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics. 11th ed. Heckman, James D. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Apr2008, Vol. 90-A Issue 4, p943
The article reviews the book "Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics," 11th ed. edited by S. Terry Canale and James H. Beaty.
- CAMPBELL'S OPERATIVE ORTHOPEDICS. Terry, Michael // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;1/21/2009, Vol. 301 Issue 3, p329
The article reviews the book "Campbell's Operative Orthopedics," edited by S. Terry Canale and James H. Beaty.
- Fellows elect 2011 Nominating Committee. // AAOS Now;Aug2010, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p55
The article presents the 2011 American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Nominating Committee members including James H. Beaty of Tennessee, Louis U. Bigliani of New York, and Joseph P. Iannotti of Ohio.
- How one hospital achieved surgical checklist compliance. Purvis, John M. // AAOS Now;Aug2011, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p21
An interview with James R. Kasser, pediatric orthopaedic surgeon of Children's Hospital Boston, is presented. Kasser states that the surgical checklist has been in used by the hospital in its operating room (OR) since 2009 to prevent errors and coordinate the efforts of various medical personnel...
- What's Behind MOC -- and What's Ahead for You. // AAOS Now;Jan2012, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p6
Information about the roundtable discussion on the common misconceptions about the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) process is presented. Dr. Shepard R. Hurwitz claims that MOC is a process that addresses the American Board of Medical Specialties'...
- Pat on the back…. // AAOS Now;Nov2011, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p52
The article announces awards given to physicians including the Most Outstanding Alumnus Award received by James H. Beaty, 2011 American Orthopaedic Association (AOA) Distinguished Contributions to Orthopaedics Award to James D. Heckman, and AOA Distinguished Clinician Educator Award to Russell...
- Life After Fellowship: Pearls and Pitfalls. // AAOS Now;Sep2013, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p14
The article presents views of residents, who pursued fellowships at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Now roundtable that was hosted by James H. Beaty of the Campbell Clinic on pursuing an orthopaedic fellowship. Resident Craig Della Valle advised to incoming fellows to try and...
- ERRATUM. // Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, American Volume;Jun2006, Vol. 88-A Issue 6, p1339
A correction to the article "Operative Treatment of Tibial Fractures in Children: Are Elastic Stable Intramedullary Nails an Improvement Over External Fixation?" that was published in a previous issue is presented.