- The Railways, the Market, and the Government. Bowker, T. J. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p63
The article reviews the book "The Railways, the Market, and the Government," by John Hibbs and colleagues.
- Transport Economics and Policy: A Practical Analysis of Performance, Efficiency and Marketing Objectives. Langridge, R.J. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Sep2003, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p87
Reviews the book 'Transport Economics and Policy: A Practical Analysis of Performance, Efficiency and Marketing Objectives,' by John Hibbs.
- Running Buses: Who Knows Best What Passengers Want? (Book). Thomson, Ken // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p66
Reviews the book "Running Buses: Who Knows Best What Passengers Want?," by John Hibbs.
- The History of British Bus Services. Thomson, Ken // Logistics & Transport Focus;Mar2006, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p62
The article reviews the book The History of British Bus Services by John Hibbs.
- Ned Kelly Is Still Holding Us Up. RYAN, PETER // Quadrant Magazine;Mar2013, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p28
The article reviews the book "The Kelly Gang Unmasked," by Ian MacFarlane.
- Obituaries. Williams, J.B. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/18/96, Vol. 312 Issue 7041, p1296
Presents an obituary for Ian Macfarlane, consultant orthopedic surgeon at the Bronglais General Hospital in Great Britain from 1962 to 1985. Cause of death; Career history.
- Panick attack. Dixon, Daryl // Bulletin with Newsweek;06/12/2001, Vol. 119 Issue 6278, p58
Clarifies the mistakes by Australian Reserve Bank Governor Ian Macfarlane about the risks of self-managed superannuation in the country. Five categories of the funds which ensured investment stability; Methods available to ensure profit.
- Cutting out little bits of card. // Management Services;Jun2000, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p38
Provides information on John Hibbs, author of the research article "Government Intervention in Transport Services," which was published in the periodical "Logistics and Transport Focus".
- Canberra optimistic on industry's future. Ridout, Heather // Manufacturers' Monthly;Jul2006, p6
The article focuses on the condition of the manufacturing industry in Australia. John Howard and industry minister Ian Macfarlane are determined to give their full support to manufacturing to become increasingly competitive and innovative. Manufacturing industry has always been at the heart of...