Sexual Health: An Australian Perspective
- BOOK ME. Sexual Health: A Multidisciplinary Approach. Bromfield, Jeannette // Lamp;May2015, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p43
No abstract available.
- Book Review: “Just Say Yes,” booklet by the Coalition for Positive Sexuality. Walcott, Delores D. // Sexuality & Disability;Jun1999, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p171
Reviews the book "Just Say Yes," from the Coalition for Positive Sexuality.
- CATHOLIC SEXUALITY STUDY RELEASED. D.G. // Advocate;9/7/77, Issue 223, p33
Reviews the book 'Human Sexuality: New Directions in Catholic Thought.'
- Handbook of Human Sexuality (Book Review). Runden, Charity Eva // Library Journal;9/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 16, p1867
Reviews the book 'Handbook of Human Sexuality,' edited by Benjamin B. Wolman and John Money.
- Medical Aspects of Human Sexuality (Book Review). Shainess, Natalie // American Journal of Psychotherapy;Jan1976, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p152
Reviews the book 'Medical Aspects of Human Sexuality: 750 Questions Answered by 500 Authorities,' compiled by Harold I. Lief.
- Human Sexuality: A Psychosocial Perspective (2nd ed.). Stenger, Carol P. // Contemporary Sexuality;Nov2005, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p6
The article reviews the book "Human Sexuality: A Psychosocial Perspective," 2nd ed., by Ruth K. Westheimer and Sanford Lopater.
- Human Sexuality in a Changing Society (Book). Clark, Rebecca Leigh // International Journal of Sociology of the Family;Jan80, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p164
Reviews the book "Human Sexuality in a Changing Society," by Graham B. Spanier.
- Human Sexuality: A Psychosocial Perspective. Kerr, Dianne L.; Wagner, Laurie M. // American Journal of Health Behavior;May/Jun2005, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p282
Reviews the book "Human Sexuality: A Psychosocial Perspective," by Ruth K. Westheimer and Sanford Lopater.
- Human Sexuality in Medical Education and Practice (Book). Strassman, Harvey D. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Apr69, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p881
Reviews the book 'Human Sexuality in Medical Education and Practice,' edited by Clark E. Vincent.