- Book, software and web site reviews. Domian, Dale L.; Kahl, Douglas // Financial Services Review;1997, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p223
Reviews the book `Wealth Management,' by Harold Evensky.
- Survival Manuals. Bresiger, Greg // Financial Planning;Jun99, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p199
Reviews several books on investment and the year 2000 date conversion problem. `Growing Rich With Growth Stocks,' by Kirk Kazanjian; `The Investor For Life,' by Dan Geffre; `Is the Bank Merger Wave of the 1990s Efficient?,' by Charles W. Calomiris; `Y2K and Your Money,' by Harold Evensky.
- The Investment Think Tank: Theory, Strategy, and Practice for Advisors (Book). Liptow, Jennifer A. // Financial Planning;Sep2004, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p30
Reviews the book "The Investment Tank: Theory, Strategy, and Practice for Advisors," edited by Harold Evensky and Deena B. Katz.
- INDIA AND THE UNITED STATES IN A CHANGING WORLD (Book). Schofield, Julian // Pacific Affairs;Fall2003, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p483
Reviews the book "India and the United States in a Changing World," edited by Ashok Kapur, Y.K. Malik, Harold A. Gould and Arthur G. Rubinoff.
- `Wealth management' detailed in a new book. Connolly, Jim // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;12/02/96, Vol. 100 Issue 49, p12
Focuses on the book `Wealth Management,' by Harold Evensky, which deals with profession or financial planning. What is demonstrated in the book.
- from ACCUMULATION to DISTRIBUTION. Evensky, Harold // Financial Planning;May2006, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p70
An excerpt from the book "Retirement Income Redesigned: Master Plans for Distribution," by Harold Evensky and Deena B. Katz is presented.
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Rouse, David // Booklist;06/01/98-06/15/98, Vol. 94 Issue 19/20, p1690
Reviews the book `Financing Your Business Dreams With Other People's Money,' by Harold R. Lacy.
- Advisers to mutual funds: We're worth your time. Connolly, Jim // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/19/96, Vol. 100 Issue 34, p7
Reports on the service opportunities provided by independent financial advisers to mutual fund groups. Large numbers of very sophisticated advisers controlling money being channelled to mutual funds; Pools of capital controlled by financial advisers; Level of expertise; Necessity of access to...
- The Epistle to the Galatians (Book). Cosgrove, Charles H. // Journal of Biblical Literature;Winter90, Vol. 109 Issue 4, p731
Reviews the book 'The Epistle to the Galatians,' by Ronald Y.K. Fung.