Whistleblowing: When It Works--and Why
- Whistleblowing: When It Works and Why (Book). Word, Jessica // Public Integrity;Fall2003, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p373
Reviews the book "Whistleblowing: When It Works and Why," by Roberta Ann Johnson.
- Whistle-blowing: When It Works--And Why. Near, Janet P. // Administrative Science Quarterly;Sep2003, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p518
The article reviews the book "Whistle-Blowing: When It Works--And Why," by Roberta Ann Johnson.
- Whistleblowing: When It Works--and Why (Book). De Spain, Dori; Gropman, Jackie; Woodcock, Susan // School Library Journal;Jun2003, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p177
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Whistleblowing: When It Works--and Why,' by Roberta Ann Johnson.
- Whistleblowing (Book). Baldino, Thomas J. // Library Journal;12/1/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 20, p154
Reviews the book 'Whistleblowing: When It Works - and Why' by Roberta Ann Johnson.
- The Struggle Against Corruption. Viotti Jr., Paul R. // Public Integrity;Fall2006, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p395
The article reviews the book "The Struggle Against Corruption," by Roberta Ann Johnson.
- The Struggle Against Corruption: A Comparative Study. Marien, Michael // Future Survey;Feb2005, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p6
Presents an abstract of the book "The Struggle Against Corruption: A Comparative Study," edited by Roberta Ann Johnson. Corruption in India and Russia; Emphasis on law enforcement to control corruption.
- When whistle-blowers go corporate. Schorr, Daniel // Christian Science Monitor;11/15/96, Vol. 88 Issue 246, p19
Examines `whistle blowing,' when a government employee goes public with complaints of corruption or mismanagement, in the United States. Various types of whistle blowers; Mention of various whistle blowers.
- Labor law. // Reporter;Sep91, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p25
Cites the development of case law interpreting the Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, by the United States Office of Special Counsel. Effective date of the act; Case in which the act was considered.
- War of nerves for Russia's whistle-blowers. Perera, Judith // New Scientist;5/8/93, Vol. 138 Issue 1872, p10
Reports on persecutions of Vil Mirzyanov and other Russian chemists and scientists, who exposed the continued Russian production of chemical weapons and the accompanying unsafe work environment and manufacturing procedures and environmental hazards to populated areas. Arrest and prosecution by...