Forgotten Scottish Voices from the Great War
- The Book of War (Book Review). Muenger, Elizabeth A. // War, Literature & the Arts: An International Journal of the Huma;Spring/Summer2000, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p200
Reviews the book 'The Book of War: Twenty-five Centuries of Great War Writing,' edited by John Keegan.
- Mirrors of War (Book Review). Behrens, Matthew // Books in Canada;Apr86, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p21
Reviews the book 'Mirrors of War: Literature and Revolution in El Salvador,' edited by Gabriela Yanes, Manuel Sorto, Horacio Castellanos Moya and Lyn Sorto, translated from the Spanish by Keith Ellis.
- War or health - a reader. Perrin, Pierre // Bulletin of the World Health Organization;2002, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p682
Reviews the book 'War or Healthâ€”A Reader,' edited by Ilkka Taipale, Helena MÃ¤kela, Kati Juva, Vappu Taipale, Sergei Kolesnikov, Raj Mutalik and Michael Christ.
- War and Democracy (Book). Walling, Karl // Naval War College Review;Summer2002, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p166
Reviews the book 'War and Democracy: A Comparative Study of the Korean War and the Peloponnesian War,' edited by David McCann and Barry S. Strauss.
- The Korean War (Book). Werrell, Kenneth P. // Aerospace Power Journal;Winter2001, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p104
Reviews the book 'The Korean War.'
- Neighbors at War (Book). Bieber, Florian // Slavic & East European Journal;Spring2002, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p208
Reviews the book 'Neighbors at War: Anthropological Perspectives on Yugoslav Ethnicity, Culture, and History,' edited by Joel M. Halpern and David A. Kideckel.
- HELLO TO ALL THAT. Scott, Chris // Books in Canada;Oct77, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p8
Reviews the book 'The Wars,' by Timothy Findley and Clarke Irwin.
- Northcliffe. F.H. // New Republic;12/30/16, Vol. 9 Issue 113, p245
Reviews the book "At the War," by Lord Northcliffe.
- Why War? (Book Review). DeBenedetti, Charles // Library Journal;6/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p1342
Reviews the book 'Why War?: Ideology, Theory and History,' by Keith L. Nelson and Spencer C. Colin Jr.