- Britishness since 1870. Robbins, Keith // English Historical Review;Sep2005, Vol. 120 Issue 488, p1096
Reviews the book "Britishness Since 1870," by Paul Ward.
- The Politics of Marketing the Labour Party. Shaw, Eric // Parliamentary Affairs;Apr2005, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p468
Reviews the book "The Politics of Marketing the Labour Party," by D. Wring.
- Tony Blair in His Own Words. Hickson, Kevin // Parliamentary Affairs;Apr2005, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p469
Reviews the book "Tony Blair in His Own Words," by P. Richards.
- The Accidental American: Tony Blair and the Presidency. Hickson, Kevin // Parliamentary Affairs;Apr2005, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p471
Reviews the book "The Accidental American: Tony Blair and the Presidency," by J. Naughtie.
- Music of chance. Schaefer, Sarah; Cowley, Jason // New Statesman;11/18/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4614, p52
Reviews the book 'Finest and Darkest Hours: The Decisive Events in British Politics from Churchill to Blair,' by Kevin Jefferys.
- British Rearmament in the Thirties (Book Review). Meyers, Reinhard // Canadian Journal of History;Apr78, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p99
Reviews the book 'British Rearmament in the Thirties: Politics and Profits,' by Robert Paul Shay, Jr.
- Commonwealth to Protectorate (Book Review). Finlayson, Michael G. // Canadian Journal of History;Aug83, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p278
Reviews the book 'Commonwealth to Protectorate,' by Austin Woolrych.
- Politics and Power in the United Kingdom. Holden, Russell // Parliamentary Affairs;Jul2007, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p518
The article reviews the book "Politics and Power in the United Kingdom," edited by R. Heffernan and G. Thompson.
- After the Civil Wars. Gauci, Perry // English Historical Review;Sep2001, Vol. 116 Issue 468, p911
Reviews the book "After the Civil Wars: English Politics and Government in the Reign of Charles II," by John Miller.