C. S. LEWIS: MEMORIES AND REFLECTIONS
- C.S. Lewis Roundup. Griffin, William // America;11/20/99, Vol. 181 Issue 16, p26
Reviews several books about author C.S. Lewis. `C.S. Lewis: Memories and Reflections,' by John Lawlor; `Branches to Heaven: The Geniuses of C.S. Lewis,' by James Como; `Bright Shadow of Reality: Spiritual Longing in C.S. Lewis,' by Corbin Scott Carnell.
- GLIMPSES INTO THE ETERNAL. Watson, Thomas Ramey // Review of Politics;Winter2000, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p179
Reviews the books `C.S. Lewis: Memories and Reflections,' by John Lawlor and `Branches to Heaven: The Geniuses of C.S. Lewis,' by James Como.
- Book reviews: Arts & humanities. Curley, Augustine J. // Library Journal;9/1/1998, Vol. 123 Issue 14, p188
Reviews four books about C.S. Lewis. `The C.S. Lewis Readers' Encyclopedia,' edited by Jeffrey D. Schultz and John G. West Jr.; `Branches to Heaven: The Geniuses of C.S. Lewis,' by James Como; `C.S. Lewis: Memories and Reflections,' by John Lawlor; `The Pilgrim's Guide: C.S. Lewis and the Art...
- C. S. Lewis and the Ordering of Our Loves. Wood, Ralph C. // Christianity & Literature;Autumn2001, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p109
This article discusses various issues related to C.S. Lewis, a British author. The article makes specific reference to several books in this regard. Some of them are: "The Backward Glance: C.S. Lewis and Ireland," by Ronald W. Bresland; "Branches to Heaven: The Geniuses of C.S. Lewis," by James...
- John Lawlor to Lead BoA's Muni Unit. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;12/19/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33027, p1
The article announces that John Lawlor has been appointed to lead the municipal market unit of Bank of America Corp.
- Merrill's John Lawlor to Lead Bank of America's Municipal Unit. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33027, p17
The article announces that John Lawlor has been appointed as head of the municipal market unit of Bank of America Corp.
- Salesman Lawlor to succeed Likovich at Merrill. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/15/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30540, p39
Reports on the appointment of John Lawlor as Merrill Lynch & Co.'s head of municipal sales, trading and underwriting operations.
- Casey, Lawlor would've loved it. // Handball;Dec2005, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p2
The article focuses on the 2005 first annual Casey-Lawlor Handball Cup at the South End Rowing Club in San Francisco, California. It details the handball challenge posed by John Lawlor of Dublin Ireland to Phillip Casey of New York in 1886. It presents information on the history of the handball...
- comings and goings. // Advertising Age;6/18/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 25, p69
This section updates on executives in the advertising industry as of June 18, 2001. Peggy Moylan was appointed as director of brand intelligence for WPP Group's J. Walter Thompson (JWT). He was formerly the senior partner-executive management director of the InsightOut division of JWT. John...