A Hard Chance -- Sailing into the Heart of Love
- Turnabout (Book Review). Dooley, Patricia; Gerhardt, Lillian N.; Pollack, Pamela D.; Holtze, Sally Holmes; Harman, Ella J. // School Library Journal;Dec80, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p55
Reviews the book 'Turnabout,' by Elain Raphael and Don Bolognese.
- The Lord God Bird. Riutta, John E. // Bird Watcher's Digest;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p100
The article reviews the book "The Lord God Bird," by Tom Gallant.
- Ministers' Wives (Book). Mills, Edgar W. // Review of Religious Research;Spring66, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p173
Reviews the book "Ministers' Wives," by William Douglas.
- Forever Today. Tansley, Rebecca // North & South;Jun2005, Issue 231, p117
Reviews the book "Forever Today," by Deborah Wearing.
- Stuck in a Nightmare. Batten, Jack // Books in Canada;Nov94, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p40
Reviews the book 'The Prodigal Husband: The Tragedy of Helmuth and Hanna Buxbaum,' by Michael Harris.
- Widows by the Thousand (Book). Glade, Betsy // Journal of Southern History;Aug2002, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p706
Reviews the book 'Widows by the Thousand: The Civil War Letters of Theophilus and Harriet Perry, 1862â€“1864,' edited by M. Jane Johansson.
- TUMBLING AFTER (Book). // Publishers Weekly;2/4/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 5, p61
Reviews the book 'Tumbling After: Pedaling Like Crazy After Life Goes Downhill,' by Susan Parker.
- Wilderness Wife (Book Review). Drazan, Joseph // LJ: Library Journal;3/15/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p805
Reviews the book 'Wilderness Wife,' by Bradford Angier and Vena Angier.
- Man and Wife in America:. Mintz, Steven // Journal of American History;Jun2001, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p201
Reviews the book `Man and Wife in America: A History,' by Hendrik Hartog.