Wild Excursions: An Anthology of Adirondack Adventures
- Mountains of the World (Book). Marsh, John // Environmental Reviews;Sep2002, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p191
Reviews the book 'Mountains of the World: A Global Priority,' edited by B. Messerli and J.D. Ives.
- High tomes. Bond, Michael // New Scientist;7/26/2003, Vol. 179 Issue 2405, p49
Reviews the book 'The Mountain World,' edited by Gregory McNamee.
- High Altitude (Book). Shephard, Roy J. // Canadian Journal of Applied Physiology;Apr2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p324
Reviews the book 'High Altitude: An Exploration of Human Adaptation,' edited by T.F. Hornbein and R.B. Schoene.
- The unholy mountain. Purdy, Al // Books in Canada;Jan1984, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p12
Reviews the book 'Everest Canada: The Ultimate Challenge,' by Al Burgess and Jim Palmer.
- CAUSE THEY WERE THERE. Kelly, Peter // Books in Canada;Jun72, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p6
Reviews the book 'Yukon Expedition,' edited by Marnie Fisher.
- Mountain Gorillas (Book). van Schaik, Carel P. // International Journal of Primatology;Apr2003, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p447
Reviews the book 'Mountain Gorillas: Three Decades of Research ay Karisoki,' edited by Martha M. Robbins, Pascale Sicotte and Kelly J. Stewart.
- Everest (Book). Fry, Carolyn // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);May2003, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p148
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Everest: Summit of Achievement.'
- Everest (Book). Liesenfeld, Winnie // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);May2003, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p149
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Everest: Eighty Years of Triumph and Tragedy,' edited by Peter Gillman.
- Everest (Book). Jack, Katherine // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);May2003, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p155
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Everest: Reflections From the Top,' edited by Christine Gee and Garry Weare.