- The Russia Complex (Book Review). Naylor, John F. // American Historical Review;Jun79, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p761
Reviews the book 'The Russia Complex: The British Labour Party and the Soviet Union,' by Bill Jones.
- The Left and Israel: Party-Policy Change and Internal Democracy (Book). Sharkansky, Ira // Shofar: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Jewish Studies;Summer2002, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p136
Reviews the book 'The Left and Israel: Party-Policy Change and Internal Democracy,' by June Edmunds.
- Essays in Labour History, 1918-1939 (Book Review). Lloyd, Trevor // Canadian Journal of History;Apr78, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p159
Reviews the book 'Essays in Labour History, 1918-1939,' edited by Asa Briggs and John Saville.
- Blair's first term in office. // New Statesman;10/23/2006 Supplement, p15
The article reviews the book "Servants of the People: The Inside Story of New Labour," by Andrew Rawnsley.
- Labour in Power, 1945-1951. Petter, Martin // Labour / Le Travail;Spring86, Vol. 17, p335
The article reviews the book "Labour in Power, 1945-1951," by Kenneth O. Morgan.
- Speak For Britain!: A New History of the Labour Party. Shepherd, John // History Today;Jun2010, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p59
The article reviews the book "Speak For Britain!: A New History of the Labour Party," by Martin Pugh.
- Labour's new thinking: rather better than I feared. Coates, David // Renewal (0968252X);2012, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p91
The article reviews the book "The Shape of Things to Come: Labour's New Thinking," edited by John Denham.
- The Blair Supremacy: A Study in the Politics of Labour's Party Management. Edmonds, John // Historical Studies in Industrial Relations;9/1/2015, Issue 36, p247
No abstract available.
- The Labour Governments 1964-1970, Volume 1: Labour and Cultural Change. Nuttall, Jeremy // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Apr2006, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p87
A review is presented of the book "The Labour Governments 1964-1970, Volume 1: Labour and Cultural Change," by Steven Fielding.