New Labour: A Critique; Prolonged Labour: The Slow Birth Of New Labour Britain
- New Labour: A Critique; Prolonged Labour: The Slow Birth Of New Labour Britain. Crowcroft, Robert // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Apr2006, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p81
A review is presented of the book "New Labour: A Critique," by Mark Bevir, and "Prolonged Labour: The Slow Birth of New Labour Britain," by David Coates.
- THE LABOUR PARTY: PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURES. Shaw, Eric // Parliamentary Affairs;Apr90, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p236
The article reviews several books including "The Crisis of Labour," by David Coates, "What Future for Labour?," by Eric Deakins and "Losing Out," by Frank Field.
- Essays in Labour History, 1918-1939 (Book Review). Lloyd, Trevor // Canadian Journal of History;Apr78, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p159
Reviews the book 'Essays in Labour History, 1918-1939,' edited by Asa Briggs and John Saville.
- The Left and Israel: Party-Policy Change and Internal Democracy (Book). Sharkansky, Ira // Shofar: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Jewish Studies;Summer2002, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p136
Reviews the book 'The Left and Israel: Party-Policy Change and Internal Democracy,' by June Edmunds.
- Blair's first term in office. // New Statesman;10/23/2006 Supplement, p15
The article reviews the book "Servants of the People: The Inside Story of New Labour," by Andrew Rawnsley.
- Labour in Power, 1945-1951. Petter, Martin // Labour / Le Travail;Spring86, Vol. 17, p335
The article reviews the book "Labour in Power, 1945-1951," by Kenneth O. Morgan.
- Speak For Britain!: A New History of the Labour Party. Shepherd, John // History Today;Jun2010, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p59
The article reviews the book "Speak For Britain!: A New History of the Labour Party," by Martin Pugh.
- How the left always loses. Self, Will // New Statesman;9/22/2003, Vol. 132 Issue 4656, p50
Reviews the book, "Pretty Straight Guys," by Nick Cohen.
- Your Britain: Media and the Making of the Labour Party. LILLEKER, DARREN G. // American Historical Review;Feb2011, Vol. 116 Issue 1, p224
A review of the book "Your Britain: Media & the Making of the Labour Party," by Laura Beers is presented.