- Magic Fingers? // Clotilde's Sewing Savvy;Jan2006, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p14
This article reviews the book "Kokoro no Te: Handmade Treasures From the Heart," by Kumiko Sudo.
- Omiyage (Book Review). Zlendich, Jan // Library Journal;4/15/2001, Vol. 126 Issue 7, p91
Reviews the book 'Omiyage: Handmade Gifts from Fabric in the Japanese Tradition,' by Kumiko Sudo.
- Wagashi: Handcrafted Fashion Art from Japan. Fairchild, Constance Ashmore // Library Journal;10/15/2007, Vol. 132 Issue 17, p65
The article reviews the book "Wagashi: Handcrafted Fashion Art from Japan," by Kumiko Sudo.
- This Month's Read. // Stitches Magazine;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 22 Issue 8/9, p18
The article reviews the book "Wagashi: Handcrafted Fashion Art From Japan," by Kumiko Sudo.
- Stitches That Do More Than Bind. Jessen, Carol // Fiberarts;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p43
The article describes various quilts that employ different stitchery techniques. A greater selection of materials and techniques have expanded ideas about the characteristics of texture, dimension and embellishment in quilt stitching, the article notes. One example of multiple design and...
- Needlework Classics (Book Review). Wynne, Dorothy W. // Library Journal;8/1/1976, Vol. 101 Issue 14, p1620
Reviews the book 'Needlework Classics: Nostalgic Designs From the Butterick Archives for Decorating Clothing and Accessories,' edited by Becky Stevens Cordello.
- Needlework Nostalgia (Book). Wynne, Dorothy E. // LJ: Library Journal;8/1/1975, Vol. 100 Issue 14, p1405
Reviews the book 'Needlework Nostalgia: A Collection of Authentic Needlework Designs From the Butterick Archives,' edited by Barbara Weiland.
- Treasures in Needlework (Book Review). // Education;Feb/Mar74, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p288
This is a priceless book of authentic reprints covering many areas of fancy needlework and ornamental needlework. The art of needlework is as old as the hills, and in yesteryear many of the finer forms were confined to the delicate fingers of queens and court ladies. More recently much has been...
- The Under Side of Weldon's. // Piecework;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p48
No abstract available.