The Body, Schooling and Culture
- The Scientists' Bookshelf: Earth Sciences. Bales, Connie W. // American Scientist;Jul/Aug88, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p403
Reviews the book "Human Body Composition: Growth, Aging, Nutrition and Activity," by Gilbert B. Forbes.
- BUILDING YOUR BODY. // Jack & Jill;May/Jun2006, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p32
This article reviews the book "Building Blocks, Cells, Organs and Body Systems," by Patricia Macnair.
- I djuret (Book). Schoolfield, George C. // World Literature Today;Apr-Jun2003, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p137
Reviews the book 'I djuret,' by Eva Runefelt.
- Body Fat and Physical Fitness (Book). Drenick, Ernst J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Apr78, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p585
Reviews the book 'Body Fat and Physical Fitness. Body Composition and Lipid Metabolism in Different Regimes of Physical Activity,' by Jana Parizkov Ã¡.
- Advances in Body Composition Assessment. Current Issues In Exercise Science (Monograph No. 3). Ostrove, Steven M. // Pediatric Exercise Science;May1993, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p200
This article presents a review of the book "Advances in Body Composition Assessment: Current Issues in Exercise Science (Monograph No. 3)," by Timothy G. Lohman.
- La fÃ¡brica del cuerpo. // Medicina Interna de Mexico;may/jun2010, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p295
No abstract available.
- MY LIFE AS A GUINEA PIG. Williams, Florence // Onearth;Summer2009, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p54
The article reviews the book "Experimental Man: What One Man's Body Reveal About His Future, Your Health and Our Toxic World," by David Ewing Duncan.
- Learning to Teach Physical Education. Allison, Pamela C. // Journal of Teaching in Physical Education;Oct1995, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p127
This article reviews the book "Learning to Teach Physical Education," by By Richard Tinning, David Kirk, and John Evans.
- Toes, Ears, & Nose! (Book). Kuharets, Olga R.; Jones, Trevelyn E.; Toth, Luann; Charnizon, Marlene; Grabarek, Daryl; Larkins, Jeanne // School Library Journal;Jun2003, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p96
Reviews the fiction book 'Toes, Ears, & Nose!,' by Marion Dane Bauer and illustrated by Karen Katz.