Teaching Effectiveness Research
- J.J. Jackson (1941-2004). // People;4/5/2004, Vol. 61 Issue 13, p74
Discusses the death of J.J. Jackson, former veejay for MTV. In the 18 years since leaving MTV, J.J. Jackson lost weight and quit smoking, committing himself to a healthier lifestyle than the one he enjoyed in the '80s, when he and four other" video jockeys" helped turn MTV into a cultural...
- Effective Teaching of Reading (Book Review). // Education;Apr/May72, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p15
This book is intended primarily for the person taking a first course in the teaching of reading, either as a separate course, or as part of the regular language arts offering. The book stresses a balanced and common-sense point of view that is based on a thorough knowledge of recent research in...
- Effective Teaching and Learning. Milton, Ohmer // Journal of Higher Education;Mar/Apr1976, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p239
The article reviews the book "Effective Teaching and Learning," by Otis E. Lancaster.
- PSYCHOLOGY FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING. Sears Jr., William P. // Education;Apr/May1968, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p384
The article reviews the book "Psychology for Effective Teaching," by George J. Mouly.
- PSYCHOLOGY FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING. Arbuckle, Dugald S. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Mar61, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p610
Reviews the book "Psychology for Effective Teaching," by George J. Mouly.
- The teacher's craft: The 10 essential skills of effective teaching. Esqueda, Octavio J. // Christian Education Journal;Fall2009, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p414
The article reviews the book "The Teacher's Craft: The 10 Essential Skills of Effective Teaching," by Paul Chance.
- PSYCHOLOGY FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING (second edition). Paschal, Billy J. // Education;Sep/Oct1968, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p87
The article reviews the book "Psychology for Effective Teaching," second edition, by George J. Mouly.
- Effective Teaching in Higher Education. McKeachie, Wilbert J. // Journal of Higher Education;Mar/Apr1990, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p234
The article reviews the book "Effective Teaching in Higher Education," by George Brown and Madeleine Atkins.
- Strategies of Effective Teaching (Book). Glatthorn, Allan // Educational Leadership;Feb81, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p427
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Strategies of Effective Teaching,' by Michael Orme.