Political Skill at Work
- Political Skill At Work. Rivenbark, Leigh // HR Magazine;Dec2005, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p113
The article reviews the book "Political Skill at Work," by Gerald R. Ferris, Sherry L. Davidson and Pamela L. Perrewe. .
- Political Skill at Work: Impact on Work Effectiveness. Dulebohn, James H. // Human Resource Planning;2005, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p45
The article reviews the book "Political Skill at Work: Impact on Work Effectiveness," by Gerald R. Ferris, Sherry L. Davidson and Pamela L. PerrewÃ©.
- WORKPLACE STRESS. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p27
The article reviews the book "New Developments in Theoretical and Conceptual Approaches to Job Stress," by Pamela L. Perrewe and Daniel C. Ganster.
- Personnel Management. Wanous, John P. // Administrative Science Quarterly;Sep84, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p492
The article reviews the book "Personnel Management," by Kendrith M. Rowland and Gerald R. Ferris.
- The Employment Interview: Theory, Research, and Practice. Jameson, Daphne A. // Journal of Business Communication;Winter90, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p94
This article presents a review of the book "The Employment Interview: Theory, Research, and Practice," edited by Robert W. Elder and Gerald R. Ferris.
- Strategy and Human Resource Management (Book). Burack, Elmer H. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jan92, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p395
The articl reviews the book "Strategy and Human Resource Management," by John E. Butler, Gerald R. Ferris and Nancy Napier.
- Current Issues in Personal Management. Sigband, Norman B. // Journal of Business Communication;Spring80, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p71
This article presents a review of the book "Current Issues in Personnel Management," edited by Kendrith M. Rowland, Manuel London, Gerald R. Ferris and Jay L. Sherman.
- What your "I quit!" fantasy means. Kauder, Cathy Valenti // Glamour;Mar2008, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p229
The article focuses on job-quitting fantasies. Particular attention is given to what your fantasy means, and when its time to walk out in real life. The author reports that almost everyone has a quitting fantasy at some point, and thinking about giving your notice is a common survival strategy....
- Inside front cover - ed board. // Business Horizons;Nov2015, Vol. 58 Issue 6, pCO2
No abstract available.