Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology
- Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology. Marshall, Jeffrey // Financial Executive;May2004, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p15
The article reviews the book "Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology," by Henry Chesbrough.
- Open Innovation. Heap, John // Management Services;Summer2010, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p26
The article focuses on the author's view on the concept of open innovation referencing the book "Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting From Technology," by Henry Chesbrough of the Center for Open Innovation at the University of California in Berkeley. He contends that...
- Open Innovation Providing New Career Opportunities for Contract Managers. Borchardt, John K. // Contract Management;Sep2006, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p64
The article highlights developments relevant to contract managers in the United States. "Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting From Technology," written by Dr. Henry W. Chesborough provides strategies for career development. NineSigma offers means for organizations to...
- Innovating Innovation. Teresko, John // Industry Week/IW;Jul2003, Vol. 252 Issue 7, p12
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Open Innovation,' by Henry W. Chesbrough.
- Open innovation gains momentum. // Industrial Engineer: IE;Mar2015, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p17
The article focuses on a survey conducted on the U.S. companies for open innovation practices and a study conducted by professors including Sabine Brunswicker and Henry Chesbrough from Purdue University in Indiana and University of California in San Diego respectively, on adoption of innovation.
- The Data Difference. Studebaker, Geri // Contract Pharma;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p66
The article focuses on the innovative approach of life sciences industry contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) for better sponsor collaboration. It mentions that Open Innovation concept of Henry W. Chesbrough applies to the evolving relationship between CMOs and sponsor organizations....
- NOTABLE ARTICLES AND PAPERS. // Research Technology Management;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p63
Offers abstracts for six articles that were published in various journals during 2001 and 2002. "How the Future Is Practiced in American and European Business," edited by Joseph F. Coates; "Making Sense of Corporate Venture Capital," by Henry W. Chesbrough; "Customers As Innovators: A New Way to...
- Technological Innovation. Stiroh, Kevin J. // Journal of Economics;2003, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p100
Reviews the book 'Technological Innovation and Economic Performance,' edited by B. Steil, D.G. Victor and R.R. Nelson.
- The World Beyond. Fritz, Charles E. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov66, Vol. 89 Issue 11, p1284
Reviews the book 'Technological Innovation and Society,' edited by Dean Morse and Aaron W. Warner.