Social Work and the Third Way: Tough Love as Social Policy
- Social Work and the Third Way "Tough Love as Social Policy" (Book). Moore, Chris // British Journal of Social Work;Aug2001, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p655
Reviews the book "Social Work and the Third Way 'Tough Love As Social Policy'" by Bill Jordan and Charlie Jordan.
- Helping in Social Work (Book ). Purcell, Francis P. // Social Work;Sep80, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p426
Reviews the book "Helping in Social Work," by Bill Jordan.
- NOTTINGHAM MEETING GLADDENS THE HEART. // Community Care;3/16/2006, Issue 1614, p20
The article discusses the Affirming Our Value Base in Social Work and Social Care conference in Nottingham, England in March 2006. Several social workers and students have attended the conference. It was claimed that the conference showed the number of people who are concern about social care....
- The New Politics of Welfare (Book). Holman, Bob // British Journal of Social Work;Oct99, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p819
The article reviews the book "The New Politics of Welfare," by Bill Jordan.
- Freedom and the Welfare State (Book). Pajva, J. F.X. // Social Work;Mar77, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p161
Reviews the book "Freedom and the Well Are State," by Bill Jordan.
- Irregular Migration: The Dilemmas of Transnational Mobility. Salt, John // Journal of International Migration & Integration;Summer2004, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p361
Reviews the book "Irregular Migration: The Dilemmas of Transnational Mobility," by Bill Jordan and Franck Duvell.
- Poor Parents--Social Policy and the "Cycle of Deprivation" (Book). D. B. // Social Work;Mar75, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p164
Reviews the book "Poor Parents--Social Policy and the "Cycle of Deprivation"," by Bill Jordan.
- Putting the Family First: Identities, Decisions, Citizenship. Baxter, Janeen // Australian Journal of Social Issues (Australian Council of Socia;May97, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p202
Reviews the book "Putting the Family First: Identities, Decisions, Citizenship," by Bill Jordan, Marcus Redley and Simon James.
- TRAPPED IN POVERTY? LABOUR MARKET DECISIONS IN LOW-INCOME HOUSEHOLDS (Book). Champlin, Dell P. // Journal of Economic Issues (Association for Evolutionary Economi;Sep93, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p951
Reviews the book "Trapped in Poverty? Labour Market Decisions in Low-Income Households," by Bill Jordan, Simon James, Helen Kay and Marcus Redley.