Health Policy in Australia
- Sunspot #9. Aitchison, James // Painted, Spoken;2012, Issue 23, p6
The poem " Sunspot #9," by Simon Barraclough is presented. First Line: Hail Etna, full of fire, the heat is with thee; blessed art thou; Last Line: at the hour of our setting.
- From "Sunspots". BARRACLOUGH, SIMON // Poetry;Dec2015, Vol. 207 Issue 3, p241
The poem "From "Sunspots"" by Simon Barraclough is presented. First Line: For I will consider my Star Sol. Last Line: For she can shine.
- Book Reviews. Geraci, Jane // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Feb1999, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p142
Reviews the book 'False Hopes: Why America's Quest for Perfect Health Is a Recipe for Failure,' by Daniel Callahan.
- Time to open up the debate (Book Review). Collier, Joe // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/16/92, Vol. 304 Issue 6837, p1320
Reviews the book 'Biochemical Politics,' edited by K.E. Hanna.
- DEFINING DISEASE. Serafini, Marilyn Werber // National Journal;6/8/2002, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p1727
Reviews the book 'Pharmacracy,' by Thomas Szasz.
- Emerging Issues in Biomedical Policy (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;2/15/94, Vol. 120 Issue 4, p350
Reviews the book 'Emerging Issues in Biomedical Policy: An Annual Review,' edited by Robert H. Blank and Andrea L. Bonnicksen.
- Gesundheitspolitik. Specht, K. G. // KÃ¶lner Zeitschrift fÃ¼r Soziologie & Sozialpsychologie;1953/1954, Vol. 6, p662
The article reviews the book "Gesundheitspolitik," by Otto Buurman.
- What is poverty? Klein, Rudolf // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);10/27/1984, Vol. 289 Issue 6452, p1126
Reviews the book 'The Idea of Poverty: England in the Early Industrial Age,' by Gertrude Himmelfarb.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on School Health. Kolar, Kathryn // Journal of School Nursing (Allen Press Publishing Services Inc.);Feb2005, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p59
Reviews the book "School Health Policy & Practice," 6th ed.