- Book Review: Belinda Bennett (ed.), Abortion, Aldershot: Ashgate Publishing Limited, 2004, 584 pp., ï¿½115, ISBN: 0-7546-2238-X (Hb). Lee, Ellie // Feminist Legal Studies;2005, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p265
Reviews the book "Abortion," edited by Belinda Bennett.
- Abortion: Understanding Differences (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul85, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p168
Reviews the book 'Abortion: Understanding Differences,' edited by Sidney Callahan and Daniel Callahan.
- Abortion (Book Review). Paul, Eve W. // ABA Journal;May85, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p104
Reviews the book 'Abortion: Moral and Legal Perspectives,' edited by Jay L. Garfield and Patricia Hennessey.
- Three Approaches to Abortion (Book). // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Nov2002, Issue 127, p65
Reviews the book 'Three Approaches to Abortion,' by Peter Kreeft.
- Abortion. VAUGHAN, RICHARD P. // America;6/25/1966, Vol. 114 Issue 26, p879
The article reviews the book "Abortion," by Lawrence Lader.
- Abortion: Law, Choice and Morality (Book). Jacobs, Richard C.; Louisell, David W. // California Law Review;Oct70, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p1257
Reviews the book 'Abortion: Law, Choice and Morality,' by Daniel Callahan.
- Interests in Abortion: a New Perspective on Foetal Potential and the Abortion Debate (Book). McLean, S. // Journal of Medical Ethics;Apr2002, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p132
Reviews the book 'Interest in Abortion: A New Perspective on Foetal Potential and the Abortion Debate,' by T. Martin.
- Birth and Non-Birth. Ridgeway, James // New Republic;11/26/66, Vol. 155 Issue 22, p38
Reviews the book "Abortion," by Lawrence Lader.
- ABORTION (Book Review). Jost, Kenneth // ABA Journal;May90, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p110
Reviews the book 'Abortion: The Clash of Absolutes,' by Laurence H. Tribe.