Biotechnological Inventions: Moral Restraints and Patent Law
- Biological revolution . Mange, Arthur P. // BioScience;Apr90, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p307
Reviews the book `A Revolution in Biotechnology,' edited by Jean L. Marx.
- CONVENIENT OVERVIEW. Sauber, Klaus // BioScience;Apr87, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p289
Reviews the book "Biotechnology: Principles and Applications," edited by I. J. Higgins, D. J. Best, and J. Jones.
- The Business of Biotechnology (Book). Hamner, Charles E. // American Scientist;Nov/Dec92, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p616
Reviews the nonfiction book 'The Business of Biotechnology: From the Bench to the Street,' edited by R. Dana Ono.
- Inside the Biorevolution (Book). // Journal of Consumer Policy;1990, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p493
Reviews the book 'Inside the Biorevolution,' by Henk Hobbelink, Renee Vellve and Martin Abraham.
- Boundary anxiety. Shanner, Laura // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;11/26/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 11, p1273
Reviews the book 'Biotechnology and Culture: Bodies, Anxieties, and Ethics,' edited by Paul E. Brodwin.
- Genetic Engineering (Book). Whiteway, Malcolm // American Scientist;Jan/Feb81, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p98
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Genetic Engineering: Principles and Methods,' Vol. 1, edited by Jane K. Setlow and Alexander Hollaender.
- Biotechnology. Hoskins, Stephen // Journal of Biological Education;Autumn2009, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p190
The article reviews the book "Biotechnology," by John E. Smith.
- Business matters mainly. Wymer, Paul // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);3/14/92, Vol. 304 Issue 6828, p722
Reviews the book 'Japanese Biotechnology: A Comprehensive Study of Government Policy, R & D and Industry,' by R.T. Yuan and M.D. Dibner.
- Biotechnology and the Improvement of Forage Legumes (Book). Salmeron, Jose Ignacio Cubero; Austin, Daniel F. // Economic Botany;Fall2002, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p290
Reviews the book 'Biotechnology and the Improvement of Forage Legumes,' edited by B.D. McKersie and D.C.W. Brown.