- Health care and notions of risk (Book). // Australian Nursing Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p41
Reviews the book "Health Care and Notions of Risk," by Richard Clark.
- Technological Terrorism. Evans, Ernest // America;5/2/1981, Vol. 144 Issue 17, p371
The article reviews the book "Technological Terrorism," by Richard C. Clark.
- Medical Care in Developing Countries. Arnhold, Raner G. // Clinical Pediatrics;Jun1968, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p356
Reviews the book "Medical Care in Developing Countries," edited by Maurice King.
- READINGS IN MEDICAL CARE (Book). Cockerill, Eleanor // Social Work;Jan59, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p114
Reviews the book "Readings in Medical Care."
- Ethnicity and Medical Care (Book). Mull, J. Dennis; Mull, Dorothy J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul81, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p127
Reviews the book 'Ethnicity and Medical Care,' edited by Alan Harwood.
- Unexpected Complications in Medical Care (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan80, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p143
Reviews the book 'Unexpected Complications in Medical Care,' edited by Harry Bostr Ã¶ m and Nils Ljungstedt.
- Medical Care (Book). White, Kerr L. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Mar67, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p626
Reviews the book 'Medical Care: Social and Organizational Aspects,' edited by Leslie J. DeGroot.
- Medical Care for the American People. The Final Report of the Committee on the Costs of Medical Care (Book). Viseltear, Arthur J. // American Journal of Public Health;Jan1974, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p82
The article reviews the book "Medical Care for the American People: The Final Report of the Committee on the Costs of Medical Care."
- Dwelling in Grief. Frank, Arthur W. // Hastings Center Report;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p46
Reviews the book "The Book of Jesse: A Story of Youth, Illness, and Medicine," by Michael Rowe.