Ocular Therapeutics Handbook: A Clinical Manual,
- Ocular Therapeutics Handbook, A Clinical Manual, 3rd Edition. Allison, Christine L. // Optometry & Vision Development;2012, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p38
The article reviews the book "Ocular Therapeutics Handbook, A Clinical Manual" 3rd Edition, by Bruce E. Onofrey, Leonid Skorin, Jr. and Nicky R. Holdeman.
- An international perspective? Gupta, Navneet // Optometry Today;12/13/2013, Vol. 53 Issue 24, p46
The article reviews the book "Ocular Therapeutics Handbook: A Clinical Manual," 3rd edition, edited by Ashok Garg.
- Glaucoma Handbook. Kwong, Patrick // Optometry & Vision Development;2007, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p9
The article reviews the book "Glaucoma Handbook," edited by Anthony B. Litwak, with contributions by Steven J. Boeynik, Paul C. Ajamian, Anthony A. Cavallerano, Kelliann Dignam, Mitchell W. Dul, Judith E. Goldstein, Jimmy Jackson, Peter A. Lalle, Bruce E. Onofrey, Thomas R. Stelmack, Robert S....
- PCON Symposium topics cover systemic disease, uveitis, vitamin use. Passut, Jena; Hemphill, Nancy // Primary Care Optometry News;Feb2008, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p32
Information about several papers discussed at the "Primary Care Optometry News" Symposium in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is presented. Doctors discussed cases of patients suffering from ishemic stroke. Lectures about nutritional supplement hazards were aimed at the use of certain drug...
- How and when to treat special populations using systemic meds. Conner, Stephanie // Optometry Times;Jul2012, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p23
The article discusses how and when to treat special populations using systemic medications as reported by Doctor Bruce E. Onofrey at the annual American Optometric Society meeting. It is noted that prescribing systemics medication is about understanding an individual patient's condition, goals,...
- Process key to pain management. Conner, Stephanie; Onofrey, Bruce E. // Optometry Times;May2012, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p20
The article focuses on ways by which optometrists can better understand and treat their patients' pain. According to University Eye Institute of the University of Houston in Texas clinical professor Bruce E. Onofrey, pain reduction is the first sign of improvement in ocular infection. He states...
- How to manage glaucoma in a down economy. Groves, Nancy; Skorin Jr., Leonid // Optometry Times;Nov2009, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p28
The article offers ideas on how to manage glaucoma during an economic downturn in the U.S. It argues that ophthalmologists can help patients manage their glaucoma while considering their financial concerns. It describes the approach of Leonid Skorin Jr, an ophthalmologist at the Albert Lea...
- Rheumatic Therapeutics (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Dec85 Part 1, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p976
Reviews the book 'Rheumatic Therapeutics,' edited by Sanford H. Roth, John J. Calabro, Harold E. Paulus and Robert F. Willkens.
- Applied Therapeutics: The Clinical Use of Drugs. Shirkey, Harry C. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Oct83, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p582
Reviews the book 'Applied Therapeutics: The Clinical Use of Drugs,' third edition, edited by Brian S. Katcher, Lloyd Y. Young and Mary Anne Koda-Kimble.