- Therapeutic Hypothermia. Perlman, Jeffrey // New England Journal of Medicine;6/16/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 24, p2562
Reviews the book "Therapeutic Hypothermia," edited by Stephan A. Mayer and Daniel I. Sessler.
- INTRACEREBRAL HEMORRHAGE. Di Napoli, Mario // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;2/16/2011, Vol. 305 Issue 7, p718
The article reviews the book "Intracerebral Hemorrhage," edited by J. Ricardo Carhuapoma, Stephan A. Mayer and Daniel F. Hanley.
- Timing of surgery doesn't affect risk of death, study says. // Journal of Business (10756124);12/1/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 25, pB9
The article focuses on the findings of a study, led by Daniel I. Sessler of Cleveland Clinic, and published in the December 2011 issue of Anesthesia & Analgesia, which indicate that the timing of surgery has no impact on the risk of death.
- Cold Comfort (Book Review). Heath, Donald // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/3/1986, Vol. 292 Issue 6529, p1192
Reviews the book 'Hypothermia and Cold Stress,' by E.L. Llyod.
- Accidental Hypothermia. Exton-Smith, A. N. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Nov1978, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p857
The article reviews the book "Accidental Hypothermia," by Derek Maclean and Donald Emslie-Smith.
- Hypothermia, Frostbite and Other Cold Injuries (Book). Jordan, Robert // Library Journal;4/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 6, p157
Reviews the book 'Hypothermia, Frostbite and Other Cold Injuries: Prevention, Recognition, and Pre-hospital Treatment,' by James A. Wilkerson.
- The Nature and Treatment of Hypothermia. Exton-Smith, A. N. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;May1984, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p440
The article reviews the book "The Nature and Treatment of Hypothermia," edited by R. S. Pozos and L. E. Wittmers.
- Hypothermia Frostbite and Other Cold Injuries, Second edition. Auerbach, Paul S. // Wilderness & Environmental Medicine (Allen Press Publishing Serv;Summer2007, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p155
The article reviews the book "Hypothermia Frostbite and Other Cold Injuries," second edition, by Gordon G. Giesbrecht and James A. Wilkerson.
- Cold comfort. Keatinge, W.R. // British Medical Journal;11/5/1977, Vol. 2 Issue 6096, p1207
Reviews the book 'Accidental Hypothermia,' by Derek Maclean and Donald Emelie-Smith.