Psychogenic Movement Disorders: Neurology and Neu- ropsychiatry,
- Psychogenic Movement Disorders: Neurology and Neuropsychiatry. Ondo, William G. // New England Journal of Medicine;6/29/2006, Vol. 354 Issue 26, p2840
The author reviews the book "Psychogenic Movement Disorders: Neurology and Neuropsychiatry," edited by Mark Hallett, Stanley Fahr, Joseph Jankovic, Anthony E. Lang, C. Robert Cloninger and Stuart C. Yudofsky.
- Traumatic Brain Injury. Malek-Ahmadi, Parviz // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;5/4/2005, Vol. 293 Issue 17, p2161
Reviews the book "Textbook of Traumatic Brain Injury," edited by Jonathan M. Silver, Thomas W. McAllister, and Stuart C. Yudofsky.
- The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychiatry. Veenhuis, Philip E. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;7/15/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 3, p328
The article reviews the book "The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychiatry," 5th ed, edited by Robert E. Hales, Stuart C. Yudofsky and Glen O. Gabbard.
- Drug Induced Movement Disorders. Litvan, Irene // New England Journal of Medicine;3/16/2006, Vol. 354 Issue 11, p1213
The article reviews the second edition of the book "Drug Induced Movement Disorders," edited by Stewart A. Factor, Anthony E. Lang, and William J. Weiner.
- Mental and behavioral dysfunction in movement disorders. Trimble, M. // Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry;Jul2004, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p1086
Reviews the book "Mental and Behavioral Dysfunction in Movement Disorders," by Marc-Andre Bedard, Yves Agid, Sylvain Chouinard, Stanley Fahn, Amos D. Korczyn, and Paul Lesperance.
- Feeling Good:The Science of Well-Being. Persaud, Raj // British Journal of Psychiatry;Feb2005, Vol. 186, p171
The article reviews the book "Feeling Good: The Science of Well-Being," by C. Robert Cloninger.
- What Your Patients Need to Know About Psychiatric Medications: A Resource Book of Medication Information, 2nd Edition. Huang, Heather // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;12/15/2009, Vol. 66 Issue 24, p2206
The article reviews the book "What Your Patients Need to Know About Psychiatric Medications: A Resource Book of Medication Information," 2nd edition, by Robert H. Chew, Robert E. Hales, and Stuart C. Yudofsky.
- DYSTONIA, VOLUME 94, ADVANCES IN NEUROLOGY (Book). Martin, W.R. Wayne // Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences;Aug2004, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p431
Reviews the book "Dystonia. Volume 94, Advances in Neurology," edited by Stanley Fahn, Mark Hallett and Mahlon R. DeLong.
- Neurology In Clinical Practice 4th Edn. Illis, L. S. // Spinal Cord;Mar2005, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p197
Reviews the book "Neurology in Clinical Practice," 4th ed., by Walter G. Bradley, Robert B. Daroff, Gerald M. Fenichel and Joseph Jankovic.