- Confessions of a Lingerie Addict. // Publishers Weekly;5/16/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 20, p46
Reviews the book "Confessions of a Lingerie Addict," by Jennifer Ashley.
- Beating. Gates, David // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Sep94, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p164
Presents a short story on a man-woman relationship.
- The varieties of religious experience. McGuire, Ian // Chicago Review;1994, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p32
Relates the story of a 30-year-old Englishman's love affair with his friend's girlfriend after breaking up with his own. Emotional celibacy or loneliness of the man despite the relationship.
- The Maltese angel. Cookson, Catherine // Good Housekeeping;Jul94, Vol. 219 Issue 1, p151
Presents a short novel by Catherine Cookson entitled `The Maltese Angel,' about a man who fell in love with a dancer. INSET: Catherine Cookson..
- THE PARTY. Morris., Paula // Metro (NZ);Jan2003, Issue 259, p88
Presents a fictional story regarding the inter-relationship between a husband and a wife. Attitude of husband towards his wife in front of guests in a party; Wife's response to her husband's attitude.
- You never know. Wilhelm, Kate // Good Housekeeping;Sep94, Vol. 219 Issue 3, p88
Presents a fictional short story concerning man-woman relationships.
- He loves me, he loves me not. Spruill, Steven // Good Housekeeping;Jan95, Vol. 220 Issue 1, p143
Presents the novel `He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not,' by Steven Spruill. Man-woman relationships; Marital troubles.
- Fires. Adam, Christina // Cosmopolitan;Aug94, Vol. 217 Issue 2, p199
Presents a fictional short story entitled `Fires,' by Christina Adam concerning love between a man and a woman.
- THE MIDDLETONS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/14/2002, p86
Presents a part of the fiction series 'The Middletons,' which deals with man-woman relationships.