The Hot Web
- FDA launches new website. // Caribbean Business;11/30/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p34
Reports on the launching of the Web site of the United States Food and Drug Administration.
- New FDA Website to Improve Communication. // BioWorld Today;1/18/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p4
The article reports on a web-based resource called FDA Basis for Industry unveiled by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration designed to make interactions with the agency more transparent.
- New FDA Web site targets online quackery. // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Feb2000, Vol. 131 Issue 2, p152
Reports on the United States Food and Drug Administration's launch of a consumer-advice Web site. Goal to help online buyers of prescription drugs and other medical products distinguish between legitimate Internet pharmacies and dangerous quacks; Call on customers to report suspicious sites and...
- FDA Announces Reporting Tool for Problems Associated with Livestock Animal Food. // National Hog Farmer Expert Blog;3/21/2014, p4
The article offers information on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) Livestock Food Reporting website that will accept reports about problems associated with livestock animal food.
- Clearing Up Cosmetic Confusion. Henkel, John // FDA Consumer;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p37
Focuses on the Web site of the United States Food and Drug Administration which provides information on the components of cosmetics. Other features of the site.
- From the NEA Health Information Network. // NEA Today;Jan2000, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p39
Lists Web sites that provide health information. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; United States Food and Drug Administration; National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information.
- FOI reading room added to remodeled www.fda.gov. // FDA Consumer;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p6
Provides information on the Electronic Freedom of Information Act `reading room' added on US Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) expanded and redesigned Web site. Features provided to internet users; Description of the revised homepage of FDA.
- Environmental Health-Net. // Journal of Environmental Health;Oct2004, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p38
This article presents information about various websites reltaed to environmental issues. The Food Safety and Sanitation Program of the Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation has developed a free online course made possible by funding from the Food and Drug Administration through an...
- Seeking Device Advice on the FDA Web Site. Fenske, Sean // Medical Design Technology;Jan2001, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p4
Recommends the Device Advice section of the United States Food and Drug Administration's Web site as a source of useful information for medical device manufacturers. Contents of the site's home page; Ease of navigation; Investigational device exemption; Updates.