Clinical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Clinical gastrointestinal endoscopy. Westaby, David // Gut;Dec2007, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p1800
The article reviews the book "Clinical gastrointestinal endoscopy," edited by Gregory G. Ginsberg, Michael L. Kochman, Ian Norton, and Christopher J. Gostout.
- Book reviews. Triadafilopoulos, George // Abdominal Imaging;May2007, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p431
The article reviews the book "Clinical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy," edited by Gregory G. Ginsburg, Michael L. Kochman, Ian D. Norton and Christopher J. Gostout.
- The clinician's guide to pancreaticobiliary disorders. Lerch, Markus M. // Gut;Jul2007, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p1036
The article reviews the book "The clinician's guide to pancreaticobiliary disorders," edited by Gregory G. Ginsberg and Nuzhat A. Ahmad.
- Office Endoscopy (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;7/15/90, Vol. 113 Issue 2, p176
Reviews the book 'Office Endoscopy,' edited by Bergein F. Overholt and Sarkis J. Chobanian.
- Practical Pediatric Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2nd Edition. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/18/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article reviews the book "Practical Pediatric Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2nd Edition."
- Endoscopy (Book Review). Ellis, Harold // British Medical Journal;3/5/1977, Vol. 1 Issue 6061, p648
Reviews the book 'Endoscopy,' by George Berci.
- Chewing the fat. Watson, Elaine // Food Manufacture;Jan2008, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p31
The article provides information about Ian Norton, Unilever's former chief scientist and the man who invented zero-fat spreads. It mentions about his challenges in dealing with the project of inventing zero-fat spreads since it was on a fundamental basis, but moved into applied science....
- Therapeutic Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;3/1/91, Vol. 114 Issue 5, p436
Reviews the book 'Therapeutic Gastrointestinal Endoscopy,' Second ed., edited by Stephen E. Silvis.
- Endoscopy. Bishop, Harry C. // Clinical Pediatrics;Jul1978, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p589
Reviews the book "Endoscopy," by edited by George Berci.