Consumer Health Informatics: Informing Consumers and Improving Health Care
- Cyber medicine. Thompson, Clare; Eysenbach, Gunther // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);11/13/99, Vol. 319 Issue 7220, p1294
Focuses on the Web and health. Impact on doctor-patient relationship of Internet information about their diseases; Views of Gunther Eysenbach, a cyberphysician on the accessibility of doctors and medical experts on the Internet; Significance of the emergence of telecare and teleprevention;...
- Should we scrap peer review? // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;4/3/2010, Vol. 340 Issue 7749, p740
Several blogs on the peer review process by Cathie Sudlow, Richard Smith, Gunther Eysenbach, and Jerry Madds are discussed.
- The Black Hand. Lewis, Deborah // Paterson Literary Review;2009, Issue 37, p189
Presents the poem "The Black Hand," by Deborah Lewis. First Line: Because she was younger; Last Line: dog chained to the couch.
- A SMALL NATION OF PEOPLE: W.E.B. Du Bois and African American Portraits of Progress (Book). Gold, Sarah F.; Chenoweth, Emily; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;10/20/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 42, p49
Reviews the book "A Small Nation of People: W. E. B. Du Bois and African American Portraits of Progress," by David Levering Lewis and Deborah Lewis.
- Lifearts (Book Review). Thies, Roger // Library Journal;3/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p720
Reviews the book 'Lifearts: A Practical Guide to Total Being--Traditional Wisdom and the New Medicine,' by Evelyn DeSmedt and others.
- READINGS IN MEDICAL CARE (Book). Cockerill, Eleanor // Social Work;Jan59, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p114
Reviews the book "Readings in Medical Care."
- Ethnicity and Medical Care (Book). Mull, J. Dennis; Mull, Dorothy J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul81, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p127
Reviews the book 'Ethnicity and Medical Care,' edited by Alan Harwood.
- Unexpected Complications in Medical Care (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan80, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p143
Reviews the book 'Unexpected Complications in Medical Care,' edited by Harry Bostr Ã¶ m and Nils Ljungstedt.
- Self-examination in vogue. Dusley, H.A.F. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);7/4/1981, Vol. 283 Issue 6283, p47
Reviews the book 'Reviewing Practice in Medical Care,' edited by Gordon McLachlan.