- THOUGHT LEADERS (Book Review). Sullivan, David // Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal;Fall2000, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p188
Reviews the book 'Thought Leaders: Insights on the Future of Business,' edited by Joel Kurtzman.
- Build a following, blog by blog. // Executive Leadership;May2014, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p5
The article presents a discussion on the use of blogging to gain influence on a global scale such as what data analytic Avinash Kaushik of software firm Intuit has done, adapted from the book "Ready to be a Thought Leader?," by Denise Brosseau.
- eb UPDATE. // Employee Benefits;Mar2007, p5
The article offers news briefs related to employee benefits in Great Britain. The finalists for Employee Benefits Awards 2007 have been selected, and winners will be announced at a ceremony on June 8, 2007 at the London Hilton, Park Lane. Leading thinkers in the benefits industry have been...
- A tale from Lake Chaubunagungamaug. // Directors & Boards;2011 4th Quarter, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p66
An excerpt from the book "Civility in America: Essays from America's Thought Leaders," is presented.
- The first management guru. Pospisil, Vivian // Industry Week/IW;02/16/98, Vol. 247 Issue 4, p66
Presents three books about business management. `The World According to Peter Drucker,' by Jack Beatty; `Peter Drucker on the Profession of Management,' by Nan Stone; `Thought Leaders: Insights on the Future of Business,' by Joel Kurtzman.
- THINK WRITE GROW: HOW TO BECOME A THOUGHT LEADER. Ross, Glare // Charter;May2012, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p73
The article reviews the book "Think Write Grow: How to Become a Thought Leader," by Grant Butler.
- Creating a sustainable & desirable future: Insights from 45 Global thought leaders. // Pacific Ecologist;Spring2015, Issue 23, p44
No abstract available.
- Don't Miss. // BizEd;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p77
The article discusses books recommended for business executives including "Ready to Be a Thought Leader?,"Big Data @ Work" and "Flex"
- BIZ BOOKS. // NZ Business;Mar2012, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p61
The article reviews several books about business, including "The Small Business Book: A New Zealand Guide for the 21st Century," Sixth Edition, by Leith Oliver and John English, "Think Write Grow: How to Become a Thought Leader," by Grant Butler, and "What Would Steve Jobs Do?: How the Steve...