- An Introduction to American Education. Sears, William P. // Education;Nov1954, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p200
The article reviews the book "An Introduction to American Education," by Paul R. Mort and William S. Vincent.
- Introduction to American Education. // Education Digest;Dec1954, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p62
Reviews the book "Introduction to American Education," by Paul R. Mort and William S. Vincent.
- Modern Educational Practice. // Education Digest;Sep1950, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p63
The article reviews the book "Modern Educational Practiceâ€”A Handbook for Teachers," by Paul R. Mort and William S. Vincent.
- BOOK REVIEWS. Sears, William P. // Education;Sep1960, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p64
The article reviews books on education including "Fives at school," by Elenora Haegele Moore, "The Fifth Mental Measurements Yearbook," edited by Oscar Krisen Buros, "Public School Finance," by Paul R. Mort, and Psychology of Music," by Carl E. Seashore.
- "ONLY" $300,000,000. // America;8/8/1936, Vol. 55 Issue 18, p420
The article focuses on the request for support of $300 million a year for local schools by Doctor Paul R. Mort of Columbia University. He argues that the problem of inadequate funding cannot be solved by State action alone and national participation is necessary. No State will find money for...
- Should the Federal Government Annually Grant Monies to the States for Public and Elementary and Secondary Education? PRO. Mort, Paul R. // Congressional Digest;Aug/Sep34, Vol. 13 Issue 8/9, p212
Presents the opinion by Paul R. Mort, director of School of Education, Teachers College in Columbia University, arguing in favor of the U.S. federal government's granting of annual funds to the states for public elementary and secondary education. Analysis on findings of the National Survey of...
- NEW EDUCATIONAL BOOKS. // Education;Apr1932, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p503
The article presents a list of books about education including "The Modern Social History of the United States," by James J. Reynolds, "Steps Upward in Personality," by Laura Haddock, "Pathfinders by Land and Sea," by Elmer Green, "Mathematical Nuts by Samuel I. Jones, "Words Confused and...
- NEA Activities NEA ANNOUNCES SPEAKERS FOR DELINQUENCY CONFERENCE. // Exceptional Children;Apr1959, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p379
The article features the announcement of speakers for the upcoming delinquency conference in Washington D.C. sponsored by the National Education Association. The speakers include (1) Carl Elliot, member of the seventh Alabama District in the House of representatives and chairman of the House...
- Practical Politics for School Administrators (Book Review). Newberger, Darryl Alan // Journal of Learning Disabilities;Aug/Sep1982, Vol. 15 Issue 7
Reviews the book 'Practical Politics for School Administrators,' by David K. Wiles, Jon Wiles and Joseph Bondi.