Boomernomics: The Future of Your Money in the Upcoming Qenerational Warfare
- 12 more years. Chernoff, Joel // Pensions & Investments;10/19/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p28
Examines the prediction by BEA Associates' executives William Sterling and Stephen Waite that demographics will influence the growth of financial assets in the United States. Role of baby boomers in the growth; Rejection of the view that the stock market is overvalued; Predictions on economic...
- Man jailed over Â£20m garden centre drug heist. // DIY Week;10/30/2009, p04
The article reports on the conviction of Stephen Waite to a five year imprisonment for trying to smuggle amphetamines and cannabis into Bolton in Great Britain. Waite was arrested by the Serious Organized Crime Agency while on his way to deliver conifer trees at Holland Nurseries. He was...
- Progress in pig genetics lead the way for improved efficiency. James, Debbie // Farmers Weekly;11/9/2012, Vol. 158 Issue 19, p40
The article discusses the advances seen in the pig industry which are expected to continue into the future. According to pig scientist Stephen Waite, genetic selection has maintained growth in the industry. The role of collaboration between breeding companies, the technology sector and research...
- Spartan Chemical Promotes Two To Regional Manager. // Cleaning & Maintenance Management;Aug2014, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p9
The article announces the promotion of Rob Erickson and Stephen Waite as regional managers of chemical company Spartan Chemical Company Inc. in 2014.
- Retirement and Financial Planning Programs Survey & Sample Series. // Benefits & Compensation Digest;Jun2008, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p8
The article reviews the book "Retirement and Financial Planning Programs Survey & Sample Series."
- A Guide to Financial Planning Software (Book). // Benefits Quarterly;1989 First Quarter, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p78
Reviews the book "A Guide to Financial Planning Software," by Dale S. Johnson.
- Alternatives: A Family Guide to Legal and Financial Planning for the Disabled. Russell, L. Mark // Focus on Exceptional Children;Feb1986, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p12
The article reviews the book "Alternatives: A Family Guide to Legal and Financial Planning for the Disabled," by L. Mark Russell
- Financial Planning for the Baby Boomer Client (Book Review). Silverman, Gary W. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p48
Reviews the book "Financial Planning for the Baby Boomer Client," by Donald Ray Haas.
- Financial Planning for the Older Client, Fourth Edition (Book Review). Lankin, Robert // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p48
Reviews the book "Financial Planning for the Older Client," 4th ed., by Dana Shilling.