Cycling the Erie Canal
- New York: NRPA Members Receive Grants for Trail Development. // Parks & Recreation;Mar2005, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p183
Reports on the grant recipients of the Healthy Trails, Healthy People program from the Parks & Trails New York. Chenango Riverwalk/Hosbach Trail in the city and town of Norwich, Chenango County; Enchanted Forest Pathway in Riverside, New York City; Statement issued by Robin Dropkin, executive...
- CLARIFYING THE COMPUTER (Book). // Business Horizons;Apr69, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p92
Reviews the book 'Clarifying the Computer,' by Kevin McLoughlin.
- Fishery Status Reports 2004. Caton, Albert; McLoughlin, Kevin // Professional Fisherman;Jul2005, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p34
Reviews the book "Fishery Status Reports 2004: Status of Fish Stocks Managed by the Australian Government," edited by Albert Caton and Kevin McLoughlin.
- New Look at Trails. Seher, Jennifer // National Parks;Jan/Feb90, Vol. 64 Issue 1/2, p42
Reviews the book Trails of the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Trails For The Twenty-First Century (Book). Kinney, Sherry // Electronic Green Journal;Nov94, pN.PAG
Reviews the book 'Trails For the Twenty-First Century,' edited by Karen-Lee Ryan.
- The Heysen Trail (Book Review). Chester, Quentin // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Oct-Dec2000, Issue 78, p89
Reviews the book `The Heysen Trail: A Walker's Guide,' by Terry Lavender.
- Trails of the Triangle. Ford, Dianne // North Carolina Libraries (Online);Spring2008, Vol. 66 Issue 1/2, p32
The article reviews the book "Trails of the Triangle," second edition, by Allen de Hart.
- Kevin McLoughlin. // AV Magazine;Nov/Dec2012, p8
An interview with audiovisual technician Kevin McLoughlin is presented in which he shares his responsibilities in audiovisual equipments industry, his role in the industry and also discusses several technology used by him while organizing audiovisual shows.
- EY WELCOMES REPORT ON ISSUES FACING FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS. // Accountancy Ireland;Oct2015, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p72
The article presents comments from Kevin McLoughlin of the EY business services company on a report issued by Ireland's Joint Committee on Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation on problems faced by women entrepreneurs.