- OPENERS. Wilson, Amy; Weisser, Cybele // Money;Feb2002, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p24
Presents brief articles related to money. Mention of the book 'Are You Normal About Money?,' by Bernice Kanner, which surveys the influence of money on people's willingness to compromise their values; How Princeton University professor John Morgan uses the online auctions at eBay as a way of...
- Changing Money (Book Review). Brox, James A. // Southern Economic Journal;Jul89, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p256
Reviews the book 'Changing Money: Financial Innovation in Developed Countries,' edited by Marcello De Cecco.
- Money for Business, Fifth Edition 1985. Le Gassick, Pamela // Accountancy;Sep85, Vol. 96 Issue 1105, p145
Reviews the book 'Money for Business, 5th ed. 1985,' from the Bank of England.
- MONEY TO BURN(Book). E.H. // New Republic;5/21/45, Vol. 112 Issue 21, p718
Reviews the book "Money to Burn," by Helen Woodward.
- The Money Book of Money (Book). Barth, Joseph // Library Journal;8/1/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 13, p120
Reviews the book 'The Money Book of Money,' by Robert J. Klein.
- Money Finance and Capitalist Development (Book). Lawler, Kevin // Economic Issues;Mar2003, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p115
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Money Finance and Capitalist Development,' edited by Philip Arestis and Malcolm Sawyer.
- Money matters. Gannaway, Howard // Adults Learning;Jan2006, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p30
The article reviews the book "Money Talk."
- THE MONEY TRAP (Book Review). Abbott, Charlotte; Gold, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark; Reiss, Janna; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;11/26/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 48, p50
Reviews the book 'The Money Trap: A Practical Program to Stop Self-Defeating Financial Habits So You Can Reclaim Your Grip on Life,' by Ron Gallen.
- Your Money (Book Review). // School Library Journal;May75, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p77
Reviews the book 'Your Money: How to Make It Stretch,' by Sylvia Auerbach.