Atlas of Infectious Diseases of the Female Genital Tract
- Infectious Diseases of the Female Genital Tract, Fifth Edition. Cu-Uvin, Susan // Clinical Infectious Diseases;4/1/2010, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p1076
The article reviews the book "Infectious Diseases of the Female Genital Tract" Fifth Edition, edited by Richard L. Sweet and Ronald S. Gibbs.
- GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS. // SciTech Book News;Jun2005, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p108
Provides information on books about gynecology and obstetrics. "Atlas of Infectious Diseases of the Female Genital Tract," by Richard L. Sweet and Ronald S. Gibbs; "Color Doppler Sonography in Gynecology and Obstetrics," by Werner O. Schmidt and Asim Kurjak; "The Johns Hopkins Review of...
- What causes impotence? // Newsweek;1/20/1992, Vol. 119 Issue 3, p52
Examines a hopeful new theory for impotence. The misconception that impotence is a psychological problem only; Researchers identification of the chemical that plays a key role in producing erections; The chemical, nitric oxide, could be responsible for the type impotence that plagues over 7...
- Ovarian cysts: What they are, how they're treated. // Good Housekeeping;Oct89, Vol. 209 Issue 4, p253
Discusses ovarian cysts. Types; Diagnosing cysts; Treatment; Symptoms; Recommendations.
- Worse curse. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Jan93, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p33
Reports about endometriosis, a condition in which the kind of tissue that lines the uterus exist in the wrong locations. Symptoms; Possible infertility from untreated condition; Information assistance from the Endometriosis Association and the Women's Health Campaign.
- The STD you may need to worry about most. Kent, Debra // Seventeen;Sep92, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p102
Gives details on genital warts--the fastest growing sexually transmitted disease. Transmission; Treatment; Reoccurrence; Reducing risk for getting warts; Warts and cervical cancer.
- Sexual activity and arthritic pain. Flatto, Edwin // Nutrition Health Review: The Consumer's Medical Journal;Summer90, Issue 55, p13
Answers questions related to conditions affecting the reproductive system. Pain relief from pleasurable activity; Causes of genital itching; Possible effects of frequent gynecological examinations.
- Embarrassing question of the month. Clifford, Catherine // Redbook;Sep98, Vol. 191 Issue 5, p54
Provides information on genital acne. Possibility of developing genital acne; Other skin diseases that can affect the genitals.
- A painful problem for men and women. Mestel, Rosie // New Scientist;7/3/93, Vol. 139 Issue 1880, p5
Reports on the similarity of male and female priapism. Irwin Goldstein, urologist; Case of drug-induced female priapism; Treatment of female sexual problems; Anorgasmia.