Clinical Sleep Disorders
- Reading EEGs: A Practical Approach. Shaddock, Michaelle // American Journal of Electroneurodiagnostic Technology;Jun2010, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p161
The article reviews the book "Reading EEGs: A Practical Approach," by L. John Greenfield Jr., James D. Geyer and Paul R. Carney.
- Neuroimaging of sleep and sleep disorders. A book Review. Landtblom, Anne-Marie // Frontiers in Neurology;Jul2014, Vol. 5, preceding p1
No abstract available.
- The Book 'Sleep Disorders: Diagnosis and Therapeutics' Will Assist In Selecting the Most Appropriate Methodologies and Treatment Options Designed To Circumvent the Problems in Combating Sleep Disorders. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;9/26/2011, Vol. 21, p442
The article reviews the book "Sleep Disorders: Diagnosis and Therapeutics."
- Studying insomnia. Bassetti, Claudio L. // Nature Medicine;May2009, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p481
The article reviews the book "Insomniac" by Gayle Greene.
- People and Calendar. // Dairy Foods;Aug2006, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on career developments in the dairy industry in the United States. James Geyer will retire as Foremost Farms USA's vice president, ingredient division. Mike Homewood has been promoted to sales manager of custom manufactured products at Main Street Ingredients. Michael...
- Sleep Disorders: Diagnosis and Treatment. Scott, D. F. // British Journal of Psychiatry;Dec79, Vol. 135, p580
The article reviews the book "Sleep Disorders: Diagnosis and Treatment," edited by Robert L. Williams and Ismet Karacan.
- Psychological Disorders: Sleep Disorders. Hoots, Rita // Science Teacher;Oct2009, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p73
The article reviews the book "Psychological Disorders: Sleep Disorders," by Mary Brophy Marcus.
- Sweet dreams. Hanlon, Vincent // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/9/2008, Vol. 179 Issue 6, p561
The article reviews the book "Combating Sleep Disorders," by Kathy Sexton-Radek and Gina Graci.
- Sleeping and patient power. // GP: General Practitioner;4/21/2006, p52
The article reviews the book "Sleep Disorders: A clinical textbook," edited by Antonio Ambrogetty, Michael Hensley and Leslie Olson.