Seagulls, kippers and jugglers
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Rouse, David // Booklist;Aug98, Vol. 94 Issue 23, p1940
Reviews the book `Strategy Safari: A Guided Tour Through the Wilds of Strategic Management,' by Henry Mintzberg and others.
- Tale of two strategies. Suutari, Raymond // CMA Management;Jul/Aug1999, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p12
Discusses the books `Strategy Safari,' by Henry Mintzberg, Bruce Ahlstrand and Joseph Lampel and `On Competition,' by Michael Porter on the issue of how strategic decisions are or should be made in companies. Planned versus organizational based strategies; Key to establishing effective...
- Strategy Safari. Mintzberg, Henry; Ahlstrand, Bruce; Lampel, Joseph // Bloomsbury Business Library - Management Library;2007, p96
The article reviews the book "Strategy Safari," by Henry Mintzberg, Bruce Ahlstrand and Joseph Lampel.
- To better maps: a TOC primer for strategic planning. Gupta, Mahesh; Boyd, Lynn; Sussman, Lyle // Business Horizons;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p15
There is little doubt that strategic planning is an imperfect process resulting in imperfect maps. Over the past two decades, scholars have highlighted these imperfections and suggested approaches and techniques for improving the process. Two influential books, "The Rise and Fall of Strategic...
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Algeria;2008, p76
A list of books and Internet resources that explore Algeria is presented.
- Some Notable New Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p182
No abstract available.
- Best-Selling Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p183
No abstract available.
- Book reviews. Fenner, Michael // African Affairs;Jul94, Vol. 93 Issue 372, p461
Reviews the book `The Southern African Environment: Profiles of the SADC Countries,' by Sam Moyo, Phil O'Keefe and Michael Sill.
- Report resources. // American Rehabilitation;Summer90, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p30
Lists of several manuals and other publications on how to develop and evaluate a corporate disability management program and for people interested in pursuing a variety of health careers. `Strategies for Maintaining a Support Group,' by Pearl R. Paulson; `The Disability Management Sourcebook,'...