Managing Business Support Services: Collaborating to Compete
- Managing Business Support Services: Collaborating to Compete. // Supply Management;3/3/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p33
Reviews the book "Managing Business Support Services: Collaborating to Compete," by Jonathan Reuvid.
- Understand why you are outsourcing to get maximum benefit from the contract. Reuvid, Jonathan // Computer Weekly;3/29/2005, p24
The article discusses the book "Managing Business Support Services by Capgemini," edited by Jonathan Reuvid. Whether setting up outsourcing relationships in Great Britain or overseas, the management of support services by specialist providers makes a big difference to the cost and effectiveness...
- Working Abroad - The Complete Guide to Overseas Employment. Saunders, Christian // Supply Management;8/23/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p37
The article reviews the book "Working Abroad â€“ The Complete Guide to Overseas Employment," by Jonathan Reuvid.
- MANAGING BUSINESS RISK. Burling, Pat // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Jul2005, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p22
The article reviews the book "Managing Business Risk: A Practical Guide to Protecting Your Business," 2nd Edition, edited by Jonathan Reuvid.
- WORKING FOR YOURSELF -- An entrepreneur's guide to the basics. // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Oct/Nov2006, Issue 55, piv
This article reviews the book "Working for Yourself: An Entrepreneur's Guide to the Basics," by Jonathan Reuvid.
- Working Abroad -- The complete guide to overseas employment
(Book). // Management Today;Jun2004, p34
Reviews the book "Working Abroad--The Complete Guide To Overseas Employment," by Godfrey Golzen and Jonathan Reuvid.
- Business Insights: China â€” practical advice on entry strategy and engagement. Murphy, John // Supply Management;3/27/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p39
The article reviews the book "Business Insights: China: Practical Advice on Entry Strategy and Engagement," by Jonathan Reuvid.
- BOOK OF THE MONTH. // Director;Jul/Aug2012, p60
A review of the book "The Handbook of Personal Wealth Management," by Jonathan Reuvid is presented.
- 'Doing Business with China' (Book). Dinnie, Keith // Journal of Brand Management;Jul2004, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p467
Reviews the book "Doing Business With China," edited by Jonathan Reuvid and Li Yong.