Legal, Ethical, and Political Issues in Nursing 2nd Edition
- CONSULTING EDITORS AND CONSULTANTS. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, pix
The article lists several consulting editors and consultants of the periodical including Charles Christiansen, Tonia Dandry Aiken and Marilynn E. Doenges.
- The Professional Nurse and the Law (Book). // American Journal of Law & Medicine;Spring78, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p79
Reviews the book 'The Professional Nurse and the Law,' by Daniel A. Rothman and Nancy Lloyd Rothman.
- Nursing and the Law (Book). Hogue, L. Lynn // American Journal of Public Health;Mar1976, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p299
The article reviews the book "Nursing and the Law," Second Edition, edited by Charles J. Streiff.
- Health law textbook revised and updated. // Queensland Nurse;Aug2009, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p30
The article reviews the book "Nursing & the Law," by Patricia J. Staunton and Mary Chiarella.
- Law & Nursing - Third edition. // Nursing Standard;8/15/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p31
The article reviews the book "Law & Nursing," Third edition, by Jean McHale and John Tingle.
- Law and Professional Issues in Nursing. Cornock, Marc // Nursing Standard;7/29/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p30
A review of the book "Law and Professional Issues in Nursing," by Richard Griffith and Cassam Tengnah, is presented.
- Nurseâ€™s Law. John, Lynne // Primary Health Care;Apr2015, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p12
No abstract available.
- 2007 Legislative Update. // Registered Nurse: Journal of Patient Advocacy;Nov2007, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p7
The article lists the bills which are significant to California Nurses Association/ National Nurses Organizing Committee (CNA/NNOC) nurses and their final disposition for 2007.
- Full funding for the nursing act. // AHA News;10/21/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 41, p4
Editorial. Discusses the need for the U.S. Congress to approve an appropriations bill that will fund the Nurse Reinvestment Act in the U.S. Benefits of the bill for nurses in the country; Information on the amount of funding needed; Background on the shortage of caregivers and support staff in...