- Book Review. Damjanov, Ivan // Modern Pathology;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p1275
Reviews the book "Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach," by Kevin O. Leslie and Mark R. Wick.
- Adrenal Glands: Diagnostic aspects and surgical therapy. Scott-Coombes, D. // Surgeon (Edinburgh University Press);Dec2005, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p420
The article reviews the book "Adrenal Glands: Diagnostic aspects and surgical therapy," edited by D. Linos and J.A. van Heerden.
- Manual of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery. Scott-Conner, Carol E. H.; Achord, James L. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov1986, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p1110
Reviews the book "Manual of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery," by William H. ReMine, W. Spencer Payne and Jon A. van Heerden.
- Evidence Based Pathology and Laboratory Medicine. Mirzazadeh, Mehdi; Shine, Brian // Annals of Clinical Biochemistry;Sep2012, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p513
The article reviews the book "Evidence Based Pathology and Laboratory Medicine," edited by Alberto M. Marchevsky and Mark R. Wick.
- Alberto M. Marchevsky, Mark R. Wick (eds.): Evidence based pathology and laboratory medicine, 1st edition. Buschmann, Claas // Forensic Science, Medicine & Pathology;Sep2012, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p340
The article reviews the book "Evidence Based Pathology & LaboratoryMedicine," edited by Alberto M. Marchevsky and Mark R. Wick.
- Pathology of the mediastinum. Tanguay, Jeff // Journal of Clinical Pathology;Dec2015, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p1046
No abstract available.
- DERMATOLOGY. // Reference & Research Book News;Apr2013, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p222
The article reviews several books including "Dermatology at a Glance" by Mahbub M. U. Chowdhury, Ruwani P. Katugampola and Andrew Y. Finlay, "Antioxidants and the Skin" by Roger L. McMullen and "Neoplastic Mimics in Dermatopathology" by Mark R. Wick and James W. Patterson.
- Medicine (Book). Bobick, James E. // Library Journal;3/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p743
Reviews the book 'Medicine: An illustrated history,' by Albert S. Lyons, M.D. and R. Joseph Petrucelli, II, M.D.
- Integrative Medicine (Book). Gundling, Katherine // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;5/21/2003, Vol. 289 Issue 19, p2581
Reviews the non-fiction book, 'Integrative Medicine,' edited by David Rakel.