ARAMARK teams with mag
- Site seeing. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/12/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 45, p18
The article reports on the 13th Annual International Guest Chef held by Aramark Corp. in the U.S. The said event features the global cuisine of chefs employed at the company's numerous accounts both in the U.S. and abroad. It showcased a variety of foods from Asia, Europe, and the Americas that...
- COOKING LIGHT'S 12 HEALTHY HABITS. MEYERS, MICHELLE; BOHLINGER, STEPHEN; JOHNSON, CAROL "C.J." // Cooking Light;03/01/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p64
The article offers brief information including healthy eating tips, a contest to receive one-on-one coaching, and a newsletter offered by the journal.
- Untitled. // MediaWeek;10/11/93, Vol. 3 Issue 41, p5
Reports on `Cooking Light''s launching of two books for 1994. `Kathy Smith's in Shape for Summer' for April 1994; `Guilt-Free Desserts' in September, 1994.
- Cooking up a 'reunion.' Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;4/14/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 15, p36
Discusses the 10th Anniversary Reunion celebration of `Cooking Light.' The event at the Time Inc.'s Southern Progress unit in Birmingham, Alabama; The five key sponsors backing the event.
- L.A. distributor reassesses title mix. Mediati, Ellen // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;01/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p24
Reports on ARAMark's alleged plan to hack 1,700 unprofitable titles from its distribution list. 18% average sell-through of the firm; Prediction that the firm is going to cut based on the profitability titles; Speculation that the firm is trying to get better terms and conditions out of...
- Aramark launches nutrition ed. program. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;2/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p18
Reports on Aramark's launching of a nutrition education program for elementary and secondary schools in time for National Nutrition Month.
- Aramark to help markets services to schools. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/97, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p26
Reports that Aramark has developed an alliance with the Education Services Council to market contracted services to public-and-private school districts. Other charter members.
- Aramark shuffles top executive posts. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p56
Reports on Aramark Corp.'s realignment of its top management to allow the company to build on current market momentum and maintain its industry-leading standards of financial performance.
- School-to-work on the move. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p32
Provides information on a program developed by Aramark to high-school graduates to enable them to pursue careers in the thriving foodservice industry. Number of schools to be added to the program; Comments from Angelique Kelly, Aramark's human resources manager; Information on the...